All Things Jerseys

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
I really want the Shea Stadium Rangers outdoor jersey. Regret not getting it a few years ago. Xl

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I really want the Shea Stadium Rangers outdoor jersey. Regret not getting it a few years ago. Xl

That one seemed to be limited in its production. There were only a few players available to purchase online, like Shattenkirk and Zucc. I chose to wait until I flew in to NY for the game to buy one in the the city. I went to the MSG store and Modell's. Ended up buying a Fanatics version. It was blank, had RANGERS on the front, but didn't have NY logo on the upper corner by the shoulder. Years later I found a Rick Nash Fanatics version on eBay and I got it.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Funny enough if it was just a white hoodie I'd really love it. I'm torn on these, but will probably grab one since I'll be at the game.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Kinda hard to judge until they're on the ice. From the modeling photos I like the Rangers one though better than most. Islanders is hideous and I'm not a fan of the Devils. Flyers doesn't seem much different than their regular jerseys.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
The isles transitioned into the flyers it seems.
1706287266154.jpeg

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Whoever made this decision, whether it was the league or the team, needs to really take a long look in the mirror.

This is the MSG team store. How can you ship a jersey for a game in February no earlier than 3/15?
Screenshot_20240131_110148_Brave.jpg

Imagine traveling in for this game and you want to get this jersey and you have no chance to wear it at the game where it is being played?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Whoever made this decision, whether it was the league or the team, needs to really take a long look in the mirror.

This is the MSG team store. How can you ship a jersey for a game in February no earlier than 3/15?
View attachment 813123

Imagine traveling in for this game and you want to get this jersey and you have no chance to wear it at the game where it is being played?

League and adidas issue. Isles are having the same issue with Barzal jerseys and Devils said they won't have Hughes jerseys available immediately. They both dropped the ball big time on these.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010

View attachment 813123

Exactly what I'm doing, flying in for the long weekend and game and was really hoping to grab one. Overall it's dumb I guess, but really disappointing.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Exactly what I'm doing, flying in for the long weekend and game and was really hoping to grab one. Overall it's dumb I guess, but really disappointing.

Hopefully they're available at the game? IDK.

This is dumb though. I'm on the fence about buying one but the MSG store is typically more expensive than other avenues. And they can't even be bothered to sell them with the patches on? Yeesh

Reactions: Ail and KennyWu

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010

This is dumb though. I'm on the fence about buying one but the MSG store is typically more expensive than other avenues. And they can't even be bothered to sell them with the patches on? Yeesh

Yeah I don't know if they'll have any setups at Metlife selling these. I'm not counting on it.

I'm curious if the ones they have at MSG or the NHL store will have names on the back and a patch. I'd probably make a trip into the city for one.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony

I bought a zibanejad in 60 to make sure i get a jersey but assuming they dont sell out too quickly, ill be buying from the nhlshop and canceling my order from the msg store.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad