All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I don't care about beaches, god you people have been in this echo chamber so long you cant see the forest for the trees.

Why is a PROTEST OK?

Because what you are perceiving as the protests from television isn’t what most of the protests are.

I live in Arlington. Today and yesterday afternoon there were ~50 people right outside my window on Massachusetts Avenue. 100% of people wearing a mask. Nearly 100% of people keeping proper distance.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I googled "mass closed".

And you ignored that all the state beaches were open, but the town of Chelmsford closed a small pond because people weren't distancing. That's on the town. And again, it only matters if that's where you were going. As you had to google a place just to fit your false argument, I'm going to assume you've never been to Heart Pond before.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Keep putting words in my mouth. Where did I mention Soros? You continue to insinuate...

Funny thing is I’ve been warned, infracted, banned for far less than what you’re posting here. But maybe agendas matchup & it’s allowed.

You’ve opened my eyes, I’ve always wondered how a mass of people would blindly follow orders, good for them or not. Adolf did it, it just takes

Nah, you really haven’t been. That’s your perception because your feelings are hurt

yes me being in favor of protesters and not believing that these morons destroying property are a part of some massive conspiracy with massive funding clearly means I would’ve supported Hitler. It’s a great point

a bunch of idiots collab on social media. That’s it. But again, it’s totally radioactive alien zebras and not horses

It’s not like you same people were justifying shooting people on the porch who were doing nothing yesterday. Yes I’m clearly the one that would be ok with fascism

That’s the rich part lol

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
What is the truth, why is a huge protest ok?

Why is a protest ok? Well, for starters, it's the literal first amendment in the constitution for this country? I mean, do you really need anything more?

And secondly, you've already admitted you haven't been stopped from going to the beach, so you need to stop throwing that example out as it doesn't help your nonsensical argument. You can't say why can't I go to the beach, if they can gather to protest, because you can absolutely go to the beach and you know it. So you're arguing nonsense.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Again, stop avoiding the actual question, why is a huge protest ok

Especially why after you saw the night before everywhere else that had a protest it went wrong.

Why?

Again, it's called the First Amendment. That's why they can gather and protest. It's an actual right in the constitution.

And yet again, what beach removed you from their shore? Name it. I'll wait.

Reactions: Alicat

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
somebody should tell Kaepernick that

He didn't say it was ok to protest on your employers dime though. Kaepernick has every right to protest, just not so sure he should be allowed to do it on that stage. I'm the type of person that doesn't want to mix my politics with sports or entertainment (or a message board) and really give two craps about athletes or musicians views on anything. I mean I don't know what would happen to me in the middle of my work day if I protested something in front of my paying customers..

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He didn't say it was ok to protest on your employers dime though. Kaepernick has every right to protest, just not so sure he should be allowed to do it on that stage. I'm the type of person that doesn't want to mix my politics with sports or entertainment (or a message board) and really give two craps about athletes or musicians views on anything. I mean I don't know what would happen to me in the middle of my work day if I protested something in front of my paying customers..

“I am an ally of ALL PEACEFUL PROTESTERS”

you gonna tell me he was violent or something because he kneeled during the anthem?

Reactions: Alicat

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Anybody care to comment???? Nah just ignore that one because your god is blatantly hypocritical

Weren’t the Kaepernick comments before he became president?

I mean we’re talking about a polarizing guy and a polarizing player lots of people criticized at the time. Trump has plenty of bad sound bites.

Remember when Kaepernick mocked Houston flood victims before a preseason game? I’ve met Kaep too at a UNR house party when I lived in Reno and am a huge fan. Wish he had restructured his deal to replace Manning in Denver (or not really since we don’t win playoff games there.)

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Weren’t the Kaepernick comments before he became president?

I mean we’re talking about a polarizing guy and a polarizing player lots of people criticized at the time. Trump has plenty of bad sound bites.

Remember when Kaepernick mocked Houston flood victims before a preseason game? I’ve met Kaep too at a UNR house party when I lived in Reno and am a huge fan. Wish he had restructured his deal to replace Manning in Denver (or not really since we don’t win playoff games there.)

I mean, really? Him and the VP continuously vilified him and used him as a dog whistle

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Again, it's called the First Amendment. That's why they can gather and protest. It's an actual right in the constitution.

And yet again, what beach removed you from their shore? Name it. I'll wait.

The problem is those same rights were taken away from everyone during the pandemic. You couldn't congregate due to safety concerns and yet there are safety concerns with protesting yet they aren't doing a thing about it.

Reactions: LSCII

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
A friend who lives at Assembly Row posted some pictures of serious police presence and boarded up storefronts. Apparently there are concerns about that area tonight.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not what I said at all, I'm saying the time and place for Kaeps protest was very questionable to a lot of people, me included.

No offense but who cares what your opinion and others opinions are though? He says he’s in favor of all peaceful protesters. That statement is a lie and blatantly hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad