All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I’m sure a speech from Obama or Trump or Biden would give these looting criminals pause & get them to fall back. A speech is to appease the masses at home in their living rooms, political points. It will do nothing to quell the violence. What do you suggest is said during this “speech” that would force these poisonous useless scum to stop looting and rioting?

Two things I've seen Montreal become more efficient with over the years. Snow removal and our riot squad

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
so f***ing dumb lol

Unless that guy is 80+ years old, I can’t see a reason for that level of stupidity.

Oh, you mean like NBA reporter Chris Palmer experienced?!

“Burn it all down!!” Until they show up at your doorstep.....

I’ll bite on this one.

Once again shows everyone on all sides that nothing is real to a lot of people until it is directly in your face.

Think COVID-19 being a “liberal hoax”...until you lose a friend or a family member. Think police brutality against minorities being “one off events” until multiple videos appear and a guy is suffocated to death while three other officers watch and file a completely bogus police report. And yes, think about riots that people believe are purposeful and just until you realize those are the few people simply out to create chaos and destruction for the purpose of fear and anarchy.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Unless that guy is 80+ years old, I can’t see a reason for that level of stupidity.

I’ll bite on this one.

Once again shows everyone on all sides that nothing is real to a lot of people until it is directly in your face.

Think COVID-19 being a “liberal hoax”...until you lose a friend or a family member. Think police brutality against minorities being “one off events” until multiple videos appear and a guy is suffocated to death while three other officers watch and file a completely bogus police report. And yes, think about riots that people believe are purposeful and just until you realize those are the few people simply out to create chaos and destruction for the purpose of fear and anarchy.
Ok? Totally unrelated to my post but..

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Twitter or Facebook is delivering crates of bricks across multiple cities/ states? This isn’t funded and coordinated? Tooth fairies, unicorns....

no but people are probably on Facebook telling each other where to meet being like “I got the bricks”

But yes I know the usual way of thinking for y’all is that when you hear hoof steps it’s a radioactive alien zebra and not a horse. It’s Soros, of course.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Twitter or Facebook is delivering crates of bricks across multiple cities/ states? This isn’t funded and coordinated? Tooth fairies, unicorns....

I am saying it clearly is funded and coordinated. But it doesn’t cost some huge amount of money. And it clearly doesn’t show anything about funding from the liberals as you are desperate to imply.

Aren’t you guys tired of just making up truths out of speculation and bias? Or can you not spot the difference?

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I have not personally but it is has been confirmed that if you attempt to be seated at Winter Island Salem staff will be along and ask you not to.

It's the policy in effect, common knowledge.

So you haven't been stopped from doing anything, but you've heard you will be? Yeah. Okay.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Ok? Totally unrelated to my post but..

It was completely related to your post...

I understand it didn’t go the “it’s all the liberals fault” direction which you wanted, but the point tied directly into what you said. People don’t understand the gravity of the situation and consequences until it is on their doorstep. A lot of people at least.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It was completely related to your post...

I understand it didn’t go the “it’s all the liberals fault” direction which you wanted, but the point tied directly into what you said. People don’t understand the gravity of the situation and consequences until it is on their doorstep. A lot of people at least.

yeah, don’t know how he could’ve missed that. It was pretty obvious

oh yeah he willfully did it because it was correct

As an aside I’m p sure Chris Palmer is a creep. That’s neither here nor there. Just some context that I don’t give a f*** about his opinions one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad