All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
great nobody gives a f***! That’s not the point. The point is I call out there blatant hypocrisy and multiple of you try and turn it into something it isn’t. If you thought he was a moron then you can just say that
It’s not healthy to hinge your emotions on every word that comes out of Trumps mouth. He’s akin to a used car salesman, the sooner you accept that the better you’ll feel. Now back to the subject of riots? Protests? Mr. Floyd? Pastrnak being robbed of a 50 goal season?

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It’s not healthy to hinge your emotions on every word that come out of Trumps mouth. He’s akin to a used car salesman, the sooner you accept that the better you’ll feel. Now back to the subject of riots? Protests? Mr. Floyd? Pastrnak being robbed of a 50 goal season?

I’ve never felt so much boredom and anxiety all at once, I would love nothing more than to be talking about hockey right now

Soon we will all be singing koombaya

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
like I said earlier, these fringe groups on both sides want to create a civil war

Also just to elaborate on this it wouldn’t shock me if Russia or even China is spamming us with divisive shit on Facebook and Twitter again (they purposely do it on both sides because they want to see us continue in the direction we are going)

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I never said Kaepernick wasn’t peaceful.
I also never said Trump wasn’t a complete moron.

I don’t depend on Trump to protect me.
I don’t like athletes forcing politics on me when I’m just trying to sit with my daughter and enjoy the game on the weekend

Kneeling down during the anthem silently is really stretching the concept of “forcing politics” IMO.

Protest is not meant to be convenient. That’s sort of a huge part of the point of a protest. Should the protestors just march through empty streets in western mass?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Ha ha ha ha ha

Gr8

This tweet got all the closet racists in West Roxbury all wound up over a 30 minute silent vigil tonight. Businesses boarded up their windows because they thought the looters were coming to burn down their neighborhood.( I don’t blame them after last night.)

thankfully things went beautifully and West Roxbury is looter free and the closet racists are tucked snuggly in their beds.

The crap on Facebook was so bad, I saved the threads.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This tweet got all the closet racists in West Roxbury all wound up over a 30 minute silent vigil tonight. Businesses boarded up their windows because they thought the looters were coming to burn down their neighborhood.

thankfully things went beautifully and West Roxbury is looter free and the closet racists are tucked snuggly in their beds.

The crap on Facebook was so bad, I saved the threads.

Honestly reading comment sections on Facebook is what got me to believe we are getting too stupid for a democracy so I am not surprised.

And that’s not even a political statement. Any comment section. A nesn article about the Sox? Mouth breathers everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad