All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
THE PERSECUTION!!!!

It's like all these bitches that pissed and moaned about how being asked to wear a mask inside a store was an infringement on their rights completely ignore the sitting President threatening US citizens with violence over their protests, and imposing a curfew that will be strictly enforced. Now there's a right being violated here but it has zero to do with being asked to wear a mask or having public parks not be fully accessible.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I am saying it clearly is funded and coordinated. But it doesn’t cost some huge amount of money. And it clearly doesn’t show anything about funding from the liberals as you are desperate to imply.

Aren’t you guys tired of just making up truths out of speculation and bias? Or can you not spot the difference?
Antifa. Where did I say anything about liberals? I mentioned a criminal organization

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Are you saying people aren't being denied access to public services

A Mass. town closes beaches due to noncompliance with COVID-19 guidelines | Boston.com

So one crappy little beach in Chelmsford is closed, but plenty of other beaches are wide open and more than easily accessed? Yeah the horror of it all. :laugh:

I assume based on your name that you live in Salem, right? So are you really going to some podunk pond in Chelmsford instead of the beaches right near you? All which are open and available? I mean shit dude, this is some hefty straw you're grasping at here...

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Why is it OK for thousands of protesters to run amok en-mass but you cannot sit quietly on a beach?

What you and I see on TV is rarely the protests. But rather the pockets of violence/rioting. Which no one (except the lunatics) want.

Outside of this chaos and sadness, society following health guidelines in a time of a health crisis will and has saved people. Just because there are other problems going on doesn’t mean we should simply abandon attempts to save life.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
now see my later response explaining everything.

ITS SOROS!!!!!!!1111!1!1!!!1111oneoneone111!!!!!!
Keep putting words in my mouth. Where did I mention Soros? You continue to insinuate...

Funny thing is I’ve been warned, infracted, banned for far less than what you’re posting here. But maybe agendas matchup & it’s allowed.

You’ve opened my eyes, I’ve always wondered how a mass of people would blindly follow orders, good for them or not. Adolf did it, it just takes sheep

Last edited:
Reactions: BigGoalBrad

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
You are totally missing the point.

Why is a huge protest ok but sitting on a park bench is not?

No, I got it, you just don't like the truth. Nobody has stopped you from anything. You already admitted it to me that you haven't been forced to move from anywhere. You sure do like throwing that out though despite it never happening.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Antifa is not an organization. And you've ignored countless posts and links about how a lot of the rioters are being tied back to far right militia groups.
Really? What in your opinion designates a group and organization? They have Antifa scripture for Christ’s sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad