OT - NO POLITICS All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part IV - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
FB_IMG_1584882169660.jpg

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Matter of time. We have not had a case yet but I suspect this week we will because of all the idiots who went away on March break
I'm pretty sure those idiots are not as bad as the extra extra idiots from that Cruise ship fly home disaster. What a shit show, Unbelievably stupid moves one after the other.

Reactions: Runner77 and lopey

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
One of our local news reporters who does traffic posted that she will be doing her segment from home starting tomorrow. Can't imagine there will be much traffic to report on...

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Long read, sorry. the Corona Virus just some interesting ways and how to combat possibly prevent this virus.

A recent clinical study in France concluded with highly significant results that two existing and readily available approved drugs, Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin, can work miracles in treating the virus. There is an understanding, these drugs are already available under the Compassionate Care rules with the FDA, and the FDA is also looking at these drugs for formal guidance to treat the virus. Please Google these issues to learn more details if interested.

Also highly encourage everyone to take a Vitamin D+K2 supplement daily as well as Zinc. There is a lot of information about these vitamins potentially making a huge difference. If you can't find D+K2 supplement, then taking vitamin D with butter or another fat containing K2 will suffice. Getting some full sun for about 20-30 minutes will also do the trick. do everything you can to keep your stress to a minimum. Stress is highly correlated with a weakened immune system.

You might be interested to Google "kratom + corona virus" and you'll find some interesting results.

A growing body of evidence over the last few years supports an important role of IGF / IGFBPs axis dysregulation in the pathogenesis of systemic rheumatic diseases. This can occur either through inhibitory growth signals leading eventually to apoptosis of host cells and generation of aberrant immune responses against self, or promotion of inflammatory processes mediated by inappropriate growth signals to selective immune and non-immune cell populations. Further research is required to fully elucidate the dual role of IGF/IGFBPs system in autoimmune pathology, possibly resulting in novel therapeutic targets.

also, vitamin C may help with this virus but it must be taken intravenously.

Also three other supplements that help naturally boost the immune system are garlic, elderberry, and black seed oil.

Out of all of these I have taken for some time now vitamin D3 and K2, zinc, garlic 1000mg daily, black seed oil one teaspoon daily, igf - 1, and kratom all daily amongst other natural supplements. You might say that I'm a natural supplement Junkie. I prefer to consider myself an herbal Alchemist.

This reads a lot like an essential oils sales pitch from Facebook.

Surprised there wasn't a Herbalife recommendation in here.

Reactions: lopey

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They should bring back Drive In Movie Theatre.
I think there is still one in Milford NH.

I remember me and my sisters getting our jammies on and going to one on the border of Littleton and Acton. Mom would make that pink lemonade (that comes frozen and you add water) and she would make popcorn. We had to promise not to beg for the concessions treats that were advertised on the screen as we could not afford them. Good Memories.

Last edited:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
and still, my boss, STILL....."there have been more deaths from the flu..." :ha:
my bet is the Board will over rule her next week and we will all work from home.

First death in Arizona this weekend. Cases numbers rising. people are being pretty good about protocol.

At first I had casual but steady contact from AZ Fire and law enforcement; by last Friday it was intense communication and hourly information. The town I work for is unincorporated, so info is tricky. But the atmosphere quickly escalated and the local sheriff was calling me/us by cell.
National Guard is mobilized here.

Last edited:
Reactions: lopey

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Los Angeles’s famous rush-hour congestion has virtually disappeared. On Wednesday at 8 a.m., traffic in the city was moving 53 percent faster than it usually does on a Wednesday morning, according to data from INRIX, a company that analyzes traffic data from vehicle and phone navigation systems. At 5 p.m., when the freeways are typically congested, traffic was moving 71 percent faster than usual.

“There’s basically no rush hour anymore, or at least not what we would recognize as a rush hour,” said Trevor Reed, a transportation analyst at INRIX. He said that traffic has decreased even more sharply in the evening because that’s when people are normally running errands in addition to commuting home, but many of those activities have now been put on hold.

Traffic and Pollution Plummet as U.S. Cities Shut Down for Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad