Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You are just wrong and so is your logic. It is not moving the team, why don't you get this? It would be a temp. relocation not moving the team. Fans and everyone would understand this.

Again. As a fan, I would (don't think Leafs fans would). But if I had to leave family behind after throwing away money to sign with the Leafs and at the same time had to play for less money during a pandemic? Nah, thanks. Playing a few weeks of bubble hockey away from home was too much for certain guys already. Moving away from home, and be it just for one year (though covid won't disappear just like that) is a different animal. Especially if you could have earned more elsewhere and location is the only reason you're with the Leafs.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Again. As a fan, I would (don't think Leafs fans would). But if I had to leave family behind after throwing away money to sign with the Leafs and at the same time had to play for less money during a pandemic? Nah, thanks. Playing a few weeks of bubble hockey away from home was too much for certain guys already. Moving away from home, and be it just for one year (though covid won't disappear just like that) is a different animal. Especially if you could have earned more elsewhere and location is the only reason you're with the Leafs.

Try to move the goal posts more. You sign to support your family as well (unless you are a Joe T or Jason Spezza type).

You are just wrong on this.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Try to move the goal posts more. You sign to support your family as well (unless you are a Joe T or Jason Spezza type).

You are just wrong on this.

So you're saying that players would rather leave the country to play somewhere else than to spend a few days in a bubble? Move or leave behind family and friends? We'll see, man. But I wouldn't do it:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You really have no idea. You moved it from damage to fans being pissed to players being pissed. You are just out to lunch.

Everybody will be. But if you got no arguments then this is a bs discussion. We'll see.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
My argument is that there will be no damage. This is worse than your brutal Covid takes.

That's no argument, that's a hot take:laugh:

Again, if you have nothing to say then we should leave it here. It's off topic anyway. I'm just not as optimistic re AHL/NHL seasons because it would require huge commitments from a lot of people. And the situation is getting worse every day. That's why I'd keep sending prospects to Europe and only get them back once there are confirmed schedules. That would be early enough. No reason to call them back just in case there might be play. That was my point. I'm not gonna post any more off topic here but I will say that Leafs fans going crazy about a relocation would certainly make my day so I hope it's gonna happen:laugh:

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Michael Krutil scored a goal for HC Stadion Litomerice - the same team that Teply just joined (see above post).

His goal starts at around the 17 second mark (He's #75 in White).

Litomerice are in action again today (in about 40 miins). Krutil and Teply are both in the lineup.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Shalunov heating up after a dry spell...last game prior to today he had a goal and today 2g!+1A in a 5-1 CSKA Moscow win...

Looks like he is a streaky player...

scipio

Apr 21, 2015
Zürich
Pius Suter booked two assists in tonight's 5-1 win against HC Lugano (2:49 and 3:24). Suter centered the 2nd line, now has 1 goal and 3 assists in 4 games. Overall TOI 17:25, TOI PP 3:43 and TOI PK 0:25, FO% 55.56 (in the link click on "player stats" then "ZSC Lions").

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrfenn92

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Pius Suter booked two assists in tonight's 5-1 win against HC Lugano (2:49 and 3:24). Suter centered the 2nd line, now has 1 goal and 3 assists in 4 games. Overall TOI 17:25, TOI PP 3:43 and TOI PK 0:25, FO% 55.56 (in the link click on "player stats" then "ZSC Lions").

Hey, a Marcus Kruger sighting at 3:24

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

Found another full game from Hagel's HC Thurgau if someone's bored.
Hagel centered Thurgau's top line in this one, playing 21mins. Thurgau lost 2-1, Hagel got an assist on the PP.

Thurgau playing in Winterthur right now. 2nd period almost over, Thurgau ahead 3-0. Hagel has two goals already.

Reactions: Muffinalt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad