Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Hogs in 2nd in their division, 15-10. Considering their poor start, that's good. Nice to see Kurashev heating up. Lankinen's earning next season's backup slot. Hogs finish the Canadian road trip tomorrow with the Laval Rocket (and a very long bus ride home). Fun fact: Laval is the 12th largest Canadian city (I had no idea).

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Looks like Kurashev is starting to turn it around. Should ask Courtney what she thinks of his game so far.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Solid. Took awhile to get going. He's never been noticeable in a bad way though. I think he could use some more PK time.
You have any different thoughts on coaching right now with the team playing better? Appreciate the info as I haven’t gotten to see a hogs game this year

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I have seen Kayumov more than Sikura this year and obviously it's international rink but I think Artur is better than Sikura at this point. Alty reminds me a lot of Sikura but Alty has way better shot. And obviously guy is 21 years old so very much room to grow.

One thing about those Russians that they are usually build like monsters. Kayumov is very strong for his size and Alty is also. And obviously they are super skilled. But the main thing is to transfer that to NA rink. It will take time but I think they both have potential to be top-9 forwards.

Kayumov plays a lot PK btw.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I have seen Kayumov more than Sikura this year and obviously it's international rink but I think Artur is better than Sikura at this point. Alty reminds me a lot of Sikura but Alty has way better shot. And obviously guy is 21 years old so very much room to grow.

One thing about those Russians that they are usually build like monsters. Kayumov is very strong for his size and Alty is also. And obviously they are super skilled. But the main thing is to transfer that to NA rink. It will take time but I think they both have potential to be top-9 forwards.

Kayumov plays a lot PK btw.
a good write up and i appreciate it.

playing a lot of pk uh, this tells me his has some defensive chops to his overall game...... i am now more intrigue to see him play in Chicago.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Alty and Kayumov both have their contracts expiring this year so have to imagine Stan brings them over together. They may as well get Shalunov while they're at it.
wasn't it said, maybe 2 yrs ago, that Shalunov will not come over unless he is guarantee the top 6 positon ?? then he resign to stay where he is.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Alty and Kayumov both have their contracts expiring this year so have to imagine Stan brings them over together. They may as well get Shalunov while they're at it.

Shalunov is a total wild card. 50-50 he comes over, at best?

Our young Russians, OTOH...perfect time to make the leap. Definitely expecting it to happen.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Shalunov is a total wild card. 50-50 he comes over, at best?

Our young Russians, OTOH...perfect time to make the leap. Definitely expecting it to happen.
i am in total agreement with you on the young Russians. i had concern with the one who is a hot temper one, but dang it, roll the dice and see what up. his production is of high value and i will kiss the devil himself if the Bhawks can get back the SC finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad