Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Hope he has an asymptomatic/mild case and a speedy recovery.

Edit: Symptom free so far.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Covid numbers in Switzerland are in free fall but Lugano is in quarantine again because of "several" covid infections. This means Kurashev won't play again until december 11th. Has 0 goals and 8 assists in 12 games.

Quarantine extended due to 20 covid cases on the team. Kurashev won't play again until december 15th.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Brandon Hagel is apparently packing his bags. Had a fight and a goal today in his last game for Thurgau. Played 14 games in all forward positions and scored 8 goals and 7 Assists.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You guys obviously know more than I do about Hagel.
I was making an assumption based on another team letting him get away.

I'm more on your side with Hagel until we actually see something out of him. Hopefully we're both wrong and he's a late bloomer, but I'm not counting on it.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I'm more on your side with Hagel until we actually see something out of him. Hopefully we're both wrong and he's a late bloomer, but I'm not counting on it.
Yeah I find it hard to believe than an NHL team would just jettison a 6th round pick that had the ability to be a solid 3rd liner.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Yeah I find it hard to believe than an NHL team would just jettison a 6th round pick that had the ability to be a solid 3rd liner.

They chose not to sign him after an ordinary D+2 season in Junior. The previous year, he had improved quite a bit off his draft season. He followed up not being signed by the Sabres with 102 points in 66 games, albeit as an overage. Still, it seems the Sabres didn't sign him because of concerns they had with his D+2 season. Since then, he seems to have progressed quite a bit.

Reactions: bwana63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad