OT: All Purpose NCAA Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Penn St has crossed over into my least favorite anything in pro or amateur sports. Villanova gets a lot of crap for their entitlement and it exists for sure, but we're talking peak Notre Dame levels with the tone deafness. And I used to be a fan growing up.

Its very difficult to forgive them for allowing Jack Ham and ****ing Franco Harris in.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Penn St has crossed over into my least favorite anything in pro or amateur sports. Villanova gets a lot of crap for their entitlement and it exists for sure, but we're talking peak Notre Dame levels with the tone deafness. And I used to be a fan growing up.
What is the occurance that set you off/turned you negative?

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Its very difficult to forgive them for allowing Jack Ham and ****ing Franco Harris in.
I know you hate Pittsburgh, but you're aware PSU had little to do with the NFL teams that drafted those players. They could've gone to any number of teams. Harris was also a Seahawk, so... redeemed?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Did you bet a Temple game? :laugh:
Yes. I've been close to pulling the trigger on a number of their games this year. Never felt so good to be on the wrong side. No idea how they pulled that off and covered. Thought for sure they were going for 2 at the end of regulation. I'll take it. 3-0 after the 12 o'clock games is pretty nice. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad