OT: All Purpose NCAA Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Oct 20th is nigh the perfect sports day.
Tottenham win
Flyers win
PSU win
Sixers win

OSU loses BIG Purdon't? Nah, PurDO!
Colorado covers

Hopefully the Rockets win tonite too, just because

@JojoTheWhale - the Deadspin tweet, if that rustled your jimmies, so be it, to each their own. Regarding the candidate running, he brought a lawsuit against the NCAA concerning the $60m PSU paid staying in state under PA control, instead of being funneled through Indy/NCAA. That the Paternos went a step further and sued the NCAA at the same time is separate. But the Paternos lawsuit, ontop of the State of PA, is why the wins were restored, which really isn't the point, unless you were rooting for the NCAA. Sue Paterno isn't the living embodiment of PSU, she's a widow to a PSU legend. It makes sense that she defend her husband, but let's also remember Joe Paterno didn't commit any crimes, he was cleared by the PA DA. And the now in place rules dictated by the NCAA match the actions Joe Paterno took back then.
But hey, PSU is in the middle of the state, the (overall) institution matriculating the vast majority of college grads here. But we're disliked by Philly, and Pittsburgh, and I guess random others too. For better or worse, we're used to it. We're not even liked in our conference, there's probably something to it. Best of luck in your fandom.

Last edited:

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I gotta give some props to Bronco Mendenhall, he has UVA playing well. I thought for sure they would lose this week after beating Miami last week.

Reactions: Ruck Over
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad