FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Mack Brown to UNC?

ohzrd5t.jpg

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I’m not saying it’s wrong or even unwarranted, but Alabama -13.5 on a neutral field is one of the most bonkers consensus lines I can ever remember. That’s basically saying there’s no team in the country that can make it a game with any regularity.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m not saying it’s wrong or even unwarranted, but Alabama -13.5 on a neutral field is one of the most bonkers consensus lines I can ever remember. That’s basically saying there’s no team in the country that can make it a game with any regularity.

I watched that game yesterday for a while, and it was a game for a short while and then ... it was like you could feel the barometric pressure fall and you just knew it was over. Like the shadow of the Death Star crossed over in front of the moon.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Part of that is there's people who will bet on Bama no matter the line.

The other part which I heard yesterday was that they've only trailed for 70 seconds all season[against Ole Miss] and they became only the 2nd team in NCAA history to win every game by 20+ points[Yale 1888].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad