Golf: All purpose golf discussion (The PGA Tour’s 2019-20 schedule in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Nah, in probably like 15 years or so.
Agreed, he's top 12 in the world. I dislike all this off the course stuff. It's so high school. Someday Tiger will be on the Senior Tour and golf will need different personalities to retain it's popularity. People are tired of the boring traditional country club tour and players.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
Reed’s caddy is going to end up suspended for tomorrow and Justine is going to come out like it’s Mighty Ducks D2 when they change jerseys at intermission & caddy for him to help Reed go win his match.

In all seriousness, Fowler/JT & Finau/Kuchar completely choked away their matches. Kuchar is awful smily for having two matches (thanks in large part to Finau carrying him) today.

Can’t believe Tiger didn’t play at least one today.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Patrick Reed’s caddie.......

“I’m not gonna be here”

Bahahahahahahahhahahaha

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Reed is a f***ing loser. Kick him off the tour, Doug.

The guy brings nothing but drama to these events. I pray to God he doesn't automatically qualify for the Ryder Cup so they can leave his ass home

Last edited:
Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Reed, his caddy & his wife are all trash. Add that to the fact the guy is likely the biggest cheater on the PGA tour its a head scratcher Tiger picked that chump
"captain america" is 0 for 3 and I imagine he'll lose his singles match
Tiger picking him instead of someone who can putt [kisner?] might cost them the trophy

Jan 3, 2012
It would be tough to justify picking Reed given his antics if he was winning.

He's getting killed every match and is playing awful, and you still have to deal with the sideshow.

There is no justification to pick him going forward given his performance and the drama he brings.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Match play brings out the absolute worst takes. Hate to see it.

My dream scenario for the next Ryder Cup is for Pat to be on the bubble heading into the final event before the qualification cutoff, only to win that event and secure an automatic spot. Heads would explode.

The next best scenario would be for him to win The Masters (again) and be qualified months in advance. I could settle for that.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
Match play brings out the absolute worst takes. Hate to see it.

My dream scenario for the next Ryder Cup is for Pat to be on the bubble heading into the final event before the qualification cutoff, only to win that event and secure an automatic spot. Heads would explode.

The next best scenario would be for him to win The Masters (again) and be qualified months in advance. I could settle for that.
Best scenario would him to be banned from all tours due to his cheating and other antics. Then the Reed fanboys heads would explode.
I could settle for that.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Jan 3, 2012
rickie-fowler-2016-ryder-cup-kiss-shrug.jpg

This time its gunna be Bryson

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I was at the President's Cup in '17 in New Jersey on Saturday and the heckling from the US fans toward the Internationals was something else [and the US was up by a ton]. Really awful and over the top. I think it's more than just a little hypocritical for Tiger to be calling out their fans for this. Els was 100% correct in replying that they always get it much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad