All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVIV: We're Goin Off The Rail On A Crazy Monorail

Best Fries?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
@Hollywood Couturier be like

O6LoYjSe0OQz6.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Update on the wife:

She finally got her stone blasted on Wednesday and today she removed her stent as per the doc's instructions. All is well. She is set to return to work June 8th. Hasn't worked since May 1st.

Between having 2 weeks off in April and the kidney stone in May, she had most of the time off during the whole Covid issue. During a 9 week period, worked 10 days...lol.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Epstein’s black book got leaked among other things by that Anonymous group. Beyond politicians you got celebrities’ names trending on twitter & people going nuts.

Like for disclaimer I’d imagine most of this is circumstantial. Like not sure if there’s anything other than that to suggest anything for most of these people. It’s just hilarious seeing people going nuts.

That info/alleged info (and associated allegation) has been out for years.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
We have that.

The main story is never being finished.

In all seriousness, blood and fire is just the telling of how the Targaryens take over Westeros, in a much more detailed account. I presume the end will give more insight in the the Mad Kings descent, as well.

It is, however, giving some insight into the older houses and some of the history which drives some of the 'current' feuds.

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Gee, I wonder why she feels the need to explicitly point out race and use that old racist dogwhistle of "thug."
Maybe due to the fact that the mayor(I think mayor) is claiming the majority of the rioting is from white supremacists?
Or she’s racist. I don’t know. I have no idea who she is.
FWIW Obama also called looters/rioters thugs during Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad