All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVII: The Read A Book Edition

Is Mayonnaise An Instrument?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’m still trying to find anything that remotely resembles a heart.
36009130-F0E4-496B-8741-5B82B6205D87.jpeg

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
So today we went for a ride and took my mom to get her outside. Probably a 90 minute ride in southwest NH. We decided to grab something to eat at a place in town(only outside dining is allowed). I asked for the check and a anonymous person paid for our dinner. We just had to pay for the desert my wife got. The restaurant is in the town I lived in for 25 years. So I don’t know if it was someone I knew or a random stranger.
Going to have to make it a point to pay it forward.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
So today we went for a ride and took my mom to get her outside. Probably a 90 minute ride in southwest NH. We decided to grab something to eat at a place in town(only outside dining is allowed). I asked for the check and a anonymous person paid for our dinner. We just had to pay for the desert my wife got. The restaurant is in the town I lived in for 25 years. So I don’t know if it was someone I knew or a random stranger.
Going to have to make it a point to pay it forward.

Surprise twist.

You unknowingly dine and dashed.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Our Province continues to have a shitty Spring. Today we had 2 forest fires start that are still going on. Over 1000 people evacuated.

Covid
Shooter kills 22 people....largest mass shooting in Canada history
Helicopter goes down in Medeteranian, 3 killed that lived here
Snowbird plane crashes, pilot was from here
3 year old boy goes missing, believed to have fallen in river, still not found
Now the wildfires

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Seems people are really starting to get fatigued and let their guards down. A group I sometimes hang out with for social and cultural activities organized a hike tomorrow in Jersey. About 10 people ...some are carpooling. I mean since it is an outdoor activity it is a bit safer than a large group indoors but the carpooling part kind of concerns me. I was invited but declined....still seems risky to me to plan such group activities but people are doing these QuaranTeams more and more it seems and taking the risk. I hiked with a buddy today but we wore masks and kept distance but it was cool to hang out. I am more willing to do that than larger gatherings ...

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Seems people are really starting to get fatigued and let their guards down. A group I sometimes hang out with for social and cultural activities organized a hike tomorrow in Jersey. About 10 people ...some are carpooling. I mean since it is an outdoor activity it is a bit safer than a large group indoors but the carpooling part kind of concerns me. I was invited but declined....still seems risky to me to plan such group activities but people are doing these QuaranTeams more and more it seems and taking the risk. I hiked with a buddy today but we wore masks and kept distance but it was cool to hang out. I am more willing to do that than larger gatherings ...

my normal gaming group has found alternatives via the internet instead of getting together to play..its not the same but it is something

Reactions: pit

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
my normal gaming group has found alternatives via the internet instead of getting together to play..its not the same but it is something
We are doing Zoom meetings...but people are dropping out including me. I think the nice weather is going to really spur more people to put their guard down.

Reactions: trostol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad