ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Unwashed state allows for cloning... if and when it is finally developed for Humans... I'd hold onto it unwashed for just that reason.

... But seriously that jersey is so cool.

Question: Besides the Jerseys Off their Backs Lotteries at Games, do they normally wash the Gamers?... I'd guess the answer is Yes... I'd hope it is Yes.

Typically yes, it’s only the like one game wonders that occasionally fall through the cracks.

Reactions: Sawdalite

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
Newest arrival....

Nolan Patrick Game Worn Jersey from the game on 1/18 against the Maple Leafs where Eric Lindros’ (or should I say Lindross) number was retired. Patrick scored his third career goal in the game.

The jersey has a few marks on the sleeves along with on the back numbers. The jersey also came unwashed and stinks to high hell.

how much these goes for?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Newest arrival....

Nolan Patrick Game Worn Jersey from the game on 1/18 against the Maple Leafs where Eric Lindros’ (or should I say Lindross) number was retired. Patrick scored his third career goal in the game.

The jersey has a few marks on the sleeves along with on the back numbers. The jersey also came unwashed and stinks to high hell.

I can't believe they sent you a smelly blouse, that's terrible.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I can't believe they sent you a smelly blouse, that's terrible.

I’ve gotten a couple of them over the years. All one game wonders though that the team just gives to Meigray directly after the game.

Off the top of my head my Gagne Kings SC Banner patched, Giroux Shirt Off Their Back (obviously), and Schenn Lindros/LeClair patch all had a stench.

It’s better then what Fanatics did with the Blues Winter Classic jerseys last year. They got them from the team, put them in bags for a couple months and when auctions ended they were mailed out. A couple had mold on them when people got them.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I’ve gotten a couple of them over the years. All one game wonders though that the team just gives to Meigray directly after the game.

Off the top of my head my Gagne Kings SC Banner patched, Giroux Shirt Off Their Back (obviously), and Schenn Lindros/LeClair patch all had a stench.

It’s better then what Fanatics did with the Blues Winter Classic jerseys last year. They got them from the team, put them in bags for a couple months and when auctions ended they were mailed out. A couple had mold on them when people got them.

That is f***ing repulsive! Did people get refunds?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Unwashed state allows for cloning... if and when it is finally developed for Humans... I'd hold onto it unwashed for just that reason.

... But seriously that jersey is so cool.

Question: Besides the Jerseys Off their Backs Lotteries at Games, do they normally wash the Gamers?... I'd guess the answer is Yes... I'd hope it is Yes.
I know I do. It wash mine. It in very careful of any and all spills.
I also do not wear anything autographed. I think that's a total violation. The second a signature goes up, it becomes a wall piece.

On a side note, can we get a little closer on the poster(sorry forgot your name and have been meaning to bump this for you for a few days) who was asking if his jerseys were fakes.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Hollywood, can we get a count total on how many jerseys you own now? I'm guessing 138.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I know I do. It wash mine. It in very careful of any and all spills.
I also do not wear anything autographed. I think that's a total violation. The second a signature goes up, it becomes a wall piece.

On a side note, can we get a little closer on the poster(sorry forgot your name and have been meaning to bump this for you for a few days) who was asking if his jerseys were fakes.

I wear mine to Games... and when possible, I get them autographed personally 'to' me by name... I also try to get all my Flyers jerseys autographed, so, if I want to wear a jersey to Games, I really have little choice but wear signed ones.

Not wearing them in actual hockey games... getting them soaked with sweat... plus wearing hoodies or other clothing under them keeps them pretty fresh, like they were overcoats... I spot clean them whenever possible and try to machine wash them only when absolutely necessary... more so with autographed jerseys.

I can honestly say that my jerseys are fresh as a Spring meadow.

... I do often wonder however why people do not stand nor walk near me... nor why when people ride in cars with me, they roll down their windows... and also why on public transportation, there are very few riders there for multiple stops. :sarcasm:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hey Jersey Folk - I have a lead on an autographed Dave 'the hammer' Schultz jersey from a 'mystery box' - the guy that one the jersey doesn't want it so is looking to unload it.

It comes with a COA - which I will find out which group issued it. The jersey doesn't look right but then again I wouldn't really know.
23h0w9z.jpg
g16WU6

g16WU6

Anyone ever hear of something like this, this complete trash (to good too be true type thing)?

The more info I get I will post here for the hive mind/expertise.

If I get any more pics I will paste them here as well.

Any update regarding where you stand with this? I apologize for not responding sooner but I have a couple questions that may help clarifying.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Here's another jersey I just got....

Nolan Patrick Game Worn Brandon Wheat Kings jersey from the 2015-16 season with the Memorial Cup patch.

The jersey is beat up throughout but the highlight being the left sleeve that is completely hammered and has a massive repair. I was able to photomatch the jersey to that repair.

Jc3IROn.jpg

bnoqXOP.jpg

ifqFKsO.jpg

ifxwWIP.jpg

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
BTW: Announced at Town Hall Meeting tonight that the Black Stadium Series jersey from Pittsburgh Game will be brought back as an Alternate next Season and worn in 15 Home Games.

In addition there will be a new Stadium Series Jersey for the Game at the Linc.

So the Flyers will have four different Jerseys next Season... IIRC that should be a Flyers record for one Season.

... Much added Revenue for them next Christmas, I'm guessing.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA

Nolan Patrick Game Worn Brandon Wheat Kings jersey from the 2015-16 season with the Memorial Cup patch.

The jersey is beat up throughout but the highlight being the left sleeve that is completely hammered and has a massive repair. I was able to photomatch the jersey to that repair.

Jc3IROn.jpg

bnoqXOP.jpg

ifqFKsO.jpg

ifxwWIP.jpg

That's seems like such a perfect thing to frame if you can find a high-res version of that picture.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Jc3IROn.jpg

bnoqXOP.jpg

ifqFKsO.jpg

ifxwWIP.jpg

Man this is gorgeous. I want a black Brandon sweater of Patrick or Provy.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
Might be a silly question, but did Giroux wear 28 in that jersey at all? Was there the one season before it was withdrawn?
i think he weared 56 only 2 games? someone correct me, but yea that jersey was 07-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad