ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Those Brandon jerseys are so nice. The black and yellow color scheme is my favorite in pretty much all sports, it just usually is on a team I hate so I don't get to enjoy it. Perhaps I should invest in some Wheat Kings gear.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Those Brandon jerseys are so nice. The black and yellow color scheme is my favorite in pretty much all sports, it just usually is on a team I hate so I don't get to enjoy it. Perhaps I should invest in some Wheat Kings gear.

My alma mater (Mizzou) has nearly the same colors as my greatest enemy (the Steelers), except that we have gold instead of urine yellow. Too close for comfort, though.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone know where to find a Giroux or Briere Eisbaren jersey? I'd prefer authentic (not necessarily game worn).

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
It’s rreally up to you.

How anal are you about being on ice regarding the customization?

Fanatics will use crap for that.

I'd rather spend a little more to get the closest to on ice as possible. In the past I've ordered a blank from CoolHockey and then had them customize it. I know NHL.com used to say they were selling Authentics but you could tell that their numbers on the sleeve were nowhere close to being the right size or in the right spot so I never ordered from them.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'd rather spend a little more to get the closest to on ice as possible. In the past I've ordered a blank from CoolHockey and then had them customize it. I know NHL.com used to say they were selling Authentics but you could tell that their numbers on the sleeve were nowhere close to being the right size or in the right spot so I never ordered from them.

I’d do the Skate Zone then.

Reactions: Insulin

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
FWIW: I've finally run across a Flyers Fanatics jersey... not that I've been looking for one... Kohl's has some Home Jerseys on the Discount/Clearance Rack for half off... Their original selling price IIRC was $130.00 (I believe $150 or $160 List Price) so at 50% Off it was $65.00.

Being OffSeason and me being out of practice, I didn't think to inspect it closely, nor check for details... so I didn't look for Fight Strap, which I assume wasn't there... nor closely for stitching... and I honestly can't remember material feel nor actual look of the 'Authentic' sold by Adidas at the WFC/SkateZone.

What I immediately noticed was the Jock Tag on the lower left of the horizontal stripe.

At $65 and $35 with wife's $30 Kohl's Cash in hand I would be looking at around $105 or so with a PhillyExpress professionally Customization on a Fanatics jersey... with the very obvious Jock Tag.

I immediately passed over the thought thinking I'd be much happier with an Authentic at full or sale price... But while working out the numbers, I must now admit that the savings are really somewhat tempting... if I could live with the Jock Tag, Fanatics wordmark on back, and lower quality NHL logo... plus no Adidas button on bottom... I would be getting a professionally customized jersey for a savings of around $145 Off of the full Retail Adidas jersey.

Well, I've used up the Kohl's Cash already, so there is no looking back now, I guess... And I have so many jerseys now, and was thinking of waiting for the Stadium Series release before I got another... but I don't have a new Adidas Flyers Jersey. Haha

I must admit that the Authentics are so much sweeter than the Fanatics... and I will not let my cheapness come into play.

Last edited:

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
FWIW: I've finally run across a Flyers Fanatics jersey... not that I've been looking for one... Kohl's has some Home Jerseys on the Discount/Clearance Rack for half off... Their original selling price IIRC was $130.00 (I believe $150 or $160 List Price) so at 50% Off it was $65.00.

Being OffSeason and me being out of practice, I didn't think to inspect it closely, nor check for details... so I didn't look for Fight Strap, which I assume wasn't there... nor closely for stitching... and I honestly can't remember material feel nor actual look of the 'Authentic' sold by Adidas at the WFC/SkateZone.

What I immediately noticed was the Jock Tag on the lower left of the horizontal stripe.

At $65 and $35 with wife's $30 Kohl's Cash in hand I would be looking at around $105 or so with a PhillyExpress professionally Customization on a Fanatics jersey... with the very obvious Jock Tag.

I immediately passed over the thought thinking I'd be much happier with an Authentic at full or sale price... But while working out the numbers, I must now admit that the savings are really somewhat tempting... if I could live with the Jock Tag, Fanatics wordmark on back, and lower quality NHL logo... plus no Adidas button on bottom... I would be getting a professionally customized jersey for a savings of around $145 Off of the full Retail Adidas jersey.

Well, I've used up the Kohl's Cash already, so there is no looking back now, I guess... And I have so many jerseys now, and was thinking of waiting for the Stadium Series release before I got another... but I don't have a new Adidas Flyers Jersey. Haha

I must admit that the Authentics are so much sweeter than the Fanatics... and I will not let my cheapness come into play.
Are Canadian authentics available?

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Exactly... and Glabella.

Here's a nice list of some more of them... sadly, she chooses the least obscure to lead off with... This left me with wondering what's the obscure name for obscure names.
Did you mean to include a link to a list of obscure names? If so, I'm not seeing it.

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta

Gostisbehere Jersey for sale. Make me an offer. Trying to upload a pic. Was signed at a signing at Dynasty Sports. I regularly send them stuff for signings.

If I cant get the pic to load, I've posted it on Twitter @haydenavery75

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
Anyone know when the new alternate jerseys are going on sale online? I've always loved black Flyers jerseys, so I definitely want to pick up an authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad