ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So as some of you know I recently moved,

I finally was able to get my office set up while I wait years for my basement to be finished into the man cave I want. All gamers besides the Fultz which is a GI.

p62xVD5.jpg

ywylfVx.jpg

Ld9cscU.jpg

Good Lord :laugh::laugh::laugh: Awesome.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
So as some of you know I recently moved,

I finally was able to get my office set up while I wait years for my basement to be finished into the man cave I want. All gamers besides the Fultz which is a GI.

p62xVD5.jpg

ywylfVx.jpg

Ld9cscU.jpg
That’s like 8k in fabric. Good for you.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Flyers alone are worth like 20k lol

It’s an incredible setup HC! What do you use to display the Flyers not in frames?

Thank you, they're on mannequins that I got from Amazon. I can try to pull up the exact ones if you wanted some more info. I think they give a nice 3D look to the jerseys as opposed to the frames.

man those are big ass tickets

That they are, haha. They're called Megatickets and are sold by Thats My Ticket. All of the tickets on the wall are from events that I attended and they have my exact seat on them.

Roy Halladay's Perfect Game in Florida
Roy Halladay's No Hitter in Philly
Stadium Series in Denver
MLB All Star Game in Washington
MLB Home Run Derby in Washington
Winter Classic in Philly
Stadium Series in Pittsburgh

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Reactions: Defect

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Will the numbers and name plates still be huge on the 3rd jersey like they were for the stadium series, or will they be scaled down to normal size?

youthoftoday

Jun 14, 2011
Philly
Not sure if this has been asked. We have the 3rd jersey this year, but I assume there will be another one for the stadium series game?

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
The 50th I won during STH appreciation night when they did Shirts Off Their Backs.

Wasted the rest of the luck I’ll have in my life.

God has the greatest sense of irony... and playfulness when it comes to Flyers Fans... He has the Flyers' biggest and greatest Gamer Collector win the premier and most desired/priced Jersey on the Team at the SOOB... just so the rest of us losers can envy him even more. SMH

Between that and His giving us a generational Goalie to win us two Cups... only to have our arguably second greatest Goalie, who has the Francise's most Wins and GP, become our GM and not seem to give two shots about goaltending.

Yeah... God sure has an ironic sense of humor. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad