ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
I managed to get the Claude Giroux player worn and signed Carnival jersey last night on the Meigray auction :) - Much better price than the Hockey Fights Cancer worn and signed one cost me last year. Anyway, can't wait to get it in hand soon :)

BA8diI6.jpg

fDYG2pZ.jpg

It will go well with this one :)

pJgRdVc.jpg

9dnm52K.jpg
I love that Hockey Fights Cancer jersey.

Reactions: shipwreck

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Got this in the other day...

Travis Konecny Orange Set One from this season. This one is special to me because the jersey was worn for the 11/11/17 game against the Wild. That was the day that I got married and thought it’d be cool to get the player who’s number designated the month and date of our wedding. Even crazier is the fact that my wife and my first date was to a Flyers game... against the Wild. It was just perfectly fitting.

This jersey was worn for 17 regular season games and, I think, two preseason games. He had one goal and three assists in the jersey. Crazy enough the jersey has nine repairs on the sleeves, which is absurd with how little Hak likes to play Konecny. Shows that the Adidas jerseys get beat up.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Got this in the other day...

Travis Konecny Orange Set One from this season. This one is special to me because the jersey was worn for the 11/11/17 game against the Wild. That was the day that I got married and thought it’d be cool to get the player who’s number designated the month and date of our wedding. Even crazier is the fact that my wife and my first date was to a Flyers game... against the Wild. It was just perfectly fitting.

This jersey was worn for 17 regular season games and, I think, two preseason games. He had one goal and three assists in the jersey. Crazy enough the jersey has nine repairs on the sleeves, which is absurd with how little Hak likes to play Konecny. Shows that the Adidas jerseys get beat up.

Very cool and a great connection to your life!

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Hi guys - hope you don't mind if I ask a question about ordering jersey customization with Philly Express (since they do the Devils' jerseys now) via Skate Zone.

Someone told me that Philly Express puts their own tag inside the jersey, I guess like a calling card to say "We customized this jersey". They told me that they heard this tag is affixed inside the jersey to the crest/logo. Does anyone with experience getting customization from PE know if this is true? Seems like a random place to do it. I'd certainly prefer it elsewhere if possible.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hi guys - hope you don't mind if I ask a question about ordering jersey customization with Philly Express (since they do the Devils' jerseys now) via Skate Zone.

Someone told me that Philly Express puts their own tag inside the jersey, I guess like a calling card to say "We customized this jersey". They told me that they heard this tag is affixed inside the jersey to the crest/logo. Does anyone with experience getting customization from PE know if this is true? Seems like a random place to do it. I'd certainly prefer it elsewhere if possible.

Uh, I’ve had a bunch of stuff done by PE and not once have they done that.

Is this person referencing gamers?

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

I agree with HC... of all the many ones I've had done by them over the years, none have had that... so if true, then it started this Season... I had a 50 Years Anniversary done last Season without any PX tag or notation place anywhere on it.

That said... I believe I have see their tag on Game Worn Flyers Jerseys... but down o the hem... although I must admit, I never looked behind the crest.

HTH

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Uh, I’ve had a bunch of stuff done by PE and not once have they done that.

Is this person referencing gamers?

He did receive a gamer with their tag and it was located at the bottom back of the jersey next to the MeiGray tag, so when I mentioned that I was curious if they did some sort of tag on regular customization orders, he mentioned he had heard they put it behind the crest. But I’m glad to hear this isn’t something you guys have seen before. It would be very awkward to have it behind the crest and I’m not even sure how they could affix it there without having stitches show. Thanks guys!

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
Does Philly Express do jerseys for other sports?

Like an Eagles or Phillies jersey?

I ended up getting a Nolan Patrick Jersey done through the Skate Zone over the holidays and it is awesome.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I got a Provy home jersey for Christmas. Holy f*** the new material used for the jerseys is amazingly comfy. No where near as rough or porous as my away Voracek authentic jersey from a couple years ago.

Reactions: orangecrush8

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I got a Provy home jersey for Christmas. Holy **** the new material used for the jerseys is amazingly comfy. No where near as rough or porous as my away Voracek authentic jersey from a couple years ago.
Lets see it! I also love the Adidas jerseys. May be a bit overpriced, but they are better than the Reebok premiers.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Hey Jersey Folk - I have a lead on an autographed Dave 'the hammer' Schultz jersey from a 'mystery box' - the guy that one the jersey doesn't want it so is looking to unload it.

It comes with a COA - which I will find out which group issued it. The jersey doesn't look right but then again I wouldn't really know.
23h0w9z.jpg
g16WU6

g16WU6

Anyone ever hear of something like this, this complete trash (to good too be true type thing)?

The more info I get I will post here for the hive mind/expertise.

If I get any more pics I will paste them here as well.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
These arrived last week but just getting around to posting them on here...

Ivan Provorov's Brandon Wheat Kings Home and Away jerseys from the 15/16 Season in which Ivan helped lead the Wheat Kings to the Memorial Cup by winning the WHL Championship. Both of the jerseys are absolutely hammered with tons of repairs.

qf7qvpe.jpg

3K6a999.jpg

vyNUKIb.jpg

9MQkT6H.jpg

urdGIKO.jpg

9c3y0pd.jpg

Ivan really trashed the sleeves on that black one :laugh: That's a totally badass blouse, HC.

Reactions: The Rage Kage

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Newest arrival....

Nolan Patrick Game Worn Jersey from the game on 1/18 against the Maple Leafs where Eric Lindros’ (or should I say Lindross) number was retired. Patrick scored his third career goal in the game.

The jersey has a few marks on the sleeves along with on the back numbers. The jersey also came unwashed and stinks to high hell.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Newest arrival....

Nolan Patrick Game Worn Jersey from the game on 1/18 against the Maple Leafs where Eric Lindros’ (or should I say Lindross) number was retired. Patrick scored his third career goal in the game.

The jersey has a few marks on the sleeves along with on the back numbers. The jersey also came unwashed and stinks to high hell.

Unwashed state allows for cloning... if and when it is finally developed for Humans... I'd hold onto it unwashed for just that reason.

... But seriously that jersey is so cool.

Question: Besides the Jerseys Off their Backs Lotteries at Games, do they normally wash the Gamers?... I'd guess the answer is Yes... I'd hope it is Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad