All Elite Wrestling #3: It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
reading is apparently hard for Sharks fans...take this L just like it was a playoff game...

I said best thread on the board...you aren't on the Sharks board...
Relax bud, I wasn’t serious haha.

also, Darby’s endless surplus of creative offence is awesome to watch

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Wednesday is the only night to watch wrestling.

Well maybe Tuesday as apparently the NWA stuff is really good too.

Yea I'm really interested to check out NWA as well. This was my first time checking out AEW tv, it was really enjoyable. Good pace, good matches. I will be interested to see how they work it all together going forward.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I love that they have been booking their stars strong, while also building up and getting their young and up and coming guys over. Nobody looks like a geek or a bitch. WWE has a tag team with 4 of it's top guys they either give someone the shovel or 50/50 book and the entire thing is pointless. Every guy in that match left better off then when it started....and the match was really good too.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
This is the first time I saw a squash match on AEW, impressive writing.

EDIT: Adam Page looks meh to me. Like a meh knockoff of Bradshaw

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
WWE should have been doing the split screen years ago....but that would mean they would actually need to wrestle during a commercial break.

They've doing split screens on Smackdown for years and are doing with NXT. I think that's more on the network. You can do it on a 2 hour show but not on a three hour one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad