All Elite Wrestling #3: It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Orton with a new company with a bit of creative freedom would probably have an unreal run for like a year or so. I would be all for it. So many money matches out there. He is just gonna cash in with the WWE though of course.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Vince is probably a guy who sees that and because it’s Orton he thinks it’s him being bold and should be rewarded. But if it was someone like Rusev he would be all pissy about it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Joey Janella signing **** HAHAHAHA
if you watch BTE.

the boyfriend of the girl asked Janella to sign her chest....
but girlfriend asked in secret to write something else.
Janella instead of putting his signature he wrote "IM PREGNANT"
Thats how the girl revealed it to his boyfriend.

:)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I definitely see a path for Rusev and Lana to AEW. Vince has spent a lot of time trying get them to break up with each other

Oct 18, 2011
with all the tag matches I would like to see some rules starting to be enforced, don't just coast on the amount of talent. Manipulate real tag rules to make better matches, I saw a tag last week where both guys were standing in the ring, they're really burying the refs on this show (besides Aubrey).

lots of peolple want the revival to come but their effectiveness will be limited if rules aren't there for them to work around

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
So cool seeing AEW get mentioned and talked up during the Lakers/Clippers game.

Obviously it's on TNT so it makes sense, but it's still super cool to be watching a mega big NBA game and hear the commentators talk about Moxley's match this week.

Hopefully the NBA being back and doing that can help spike some ratings.

Reactions: aar000n
Oct 18, 2011
So cool seeing AEW get mentioned and talked up during the Lakers/Clippers game.

Obviously it's on TNT so it makes sense, but it's still super cool to be watching a mega big NBA game and hear the commentators talk about Moxley's match this week.

Hopefully the NBA being back and doing that can help spike some ratings.
there was alot of promotion for them tonight, just about every other commercial break had an AEW spot, they aired a great one on inside the nba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad