Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
the bruins really need to find a permanate fit for DK

It would help if the cost for wingers didn't keep fluctuating like the stock market. Jesus Christ, some players are going for high picks and decent prospects and others are going for next to nothing.

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Kreider is definitely getting a 1st + but the Devils already have three 1st rounders and a 2nd from the Andy Greene trade...do they really need more picks for KP? Cant you see Fitzgerald wanting some young roster players instead? Plus he has a modified NTC.

Heien and Vaakanainen might not be as far off as some may think.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Agreed, but if they don’t like what they see they can pull him off the table and be fine. That’s the tough part about negotiation for Palmieri, Fitzgerald holds more leverage.

Gorton, meanwhile, now needs to create leverage by playing teams off each other.

still 100% team Palmieri over here though.

I like Kreider's strengths more than Palmieri's but the contract situation is better with Palmieri. The fact that he is signed through next season at a decent cap hit provides a lot more roster clarity for Bosotn.

Last edited:

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Derek Grant? Stop it.

I'm convinced they really mean Derek Ryan. Derek Grant doesn't belong anywhere close to the 3rd line. I'm not sure if he would even be good enough to play on the Bruins' 4th line. Literally the only reason to trade for him is for the penalty kill, and the Bruins have the 3rd best penalty kill in the league. I get there are people who don't like Heinen, but this is like that poster who said Heinen and Nordstrom had the same value. What the f*** are we talking about?

giphy.gif

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I like Kreider's strengths more than Palmieri's but the contract situation is better with Palmieri. The fact that he is signed through next season at a decent cap hit provides a lot more roster clarity for Bosotn.
I do not care which one he gets at this point long as not going empty handed.

Reactions: JOKER 192

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I'm convinced they really mean Derek Ryan. Derek Grant doesn't belong anywhere close to the 3rd line. I'm not sure if he would even be good enough to play on the Bruins' 4th line. Literally the only reason to trade for him is for the penalty kill, and the Bruins have the 3rd best penalty kill in the league. I get there are people who don't like Heinen, but this is like that poster who said Heinen and Nordstrom had the same value. What the f*ck are we talking about?

giphy.gif

Next thing you know the Bruins are trying to trade for a retired Derek Sanderson and Don Sweeney has to have it explained to him why that isn't possible. :D

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
we all want a top 6 forward (kreider / palmieri). and its easy to get. give up studnicka and either one of those players will be a bruin. but its not happening. so looking for alternatives to upgrade the roster.
You don’t need to give up Studnicka in the hope of getting Kreider or Palmieri but you need something of value. Unfortunately when you become a professional GM in any sport you gotta take a risk it’s a common fact. I don’t think Sweeney is that type of GM he’s a money ball GM hold onto all the prospects hope they pan out and he’s a genius. Go for the underachiever like Coyle was and hit it big, now he gets Kase same thing. Also please spare me well what has the other teams won with big deals. Pittsburgh won cups , Washington has one won as well. Tampa, yes chokes but certainly not for a lack of trying. So when this press conference begins tomorrow nobody from the media will ask him tough questions they’ll defend everything because they treat hockey around here like shit ... such a shame. But very true. Still my team always will root for them but trust me I know the deal every deadline and tomorrow will be nothing different. I’ll get up like everybody else and have fun and be funny because we are all cool people on HF Boards Bruins . Good night!

The End

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
I'm convinced they really mean Derek Ryan. Derek Grant doesn't belong anywhere close to the 3rd line. I'm not sure if he would even be good enough to play on the Bruins' 4th line. Literally the only reason to trade for him is for the penalty kill, and the Bruins have the 3rd best penalty kill in the league. I get there are people who don't like Heinen, but this is like that poster who said Heinen and Nordstrom had the same value. What the f*ck are we talking about?

giphy.gif

Derek Grant is having an Acciari-lite season.

(not that the Bruins should get him)

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
You don’t need to give up Studnicka in the hope of getting Kreider or Palmieri but you need something of value. Unfortunately when you become a professional GM in any sport you gotta take a risk it’s a common fact. I don’t think Sweeney is that type of GM he’s a money ball GM hold onto all the prospects hope they pan out and he’s a genius. Go for the underachiever like Coyle was and hit it big, now he gets Kase same thing. Also please spare me well what has the other teams won with big deals. Pittsburgh won cups , Washington has one won as well. Tampa, yes chokes but certainly not for a lack of trying. So when this press conference begins tomorrow nobody from the media will ask him tough questions they’ll defend everything because they treat hockey around here like shit ... such a shame. But very true. Still my team always will root for them but trust me I know the deal every deadline and tomorrow will be nothing different. I’ll get up like everybody else and have fun and be funny because we are all cool people on HF Boards Bruins . Good night!

The End

I hope your wrong though.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Reactions: maxl7 and Smitty93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad