Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If you think about it it's not completely crazy to go in with this roster. It's identical to last year except:

Johansson -> Kase
Backes -> Bjork/Kuhlman
Acciari -> Wagner

Backes and Acciari were already kind of giving their spots up to Wagner and Kuhlman even if they played more.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
I haven't really been following the last couple of days but what is the feeling on the Bruins for tomorrow? Is Kase our only move or are we still looking for a RW? You would think after the Kase trade there would be some kind of info leaked from sources if the Bruins were still active or not. Watching TSN it didn't have the Bruins listed in projected buyers on trade day

Bruin4ever

Feb 17, 2020
Didn’t Simmonds only get a 4th last year and get even shittier this year?

ya but I’m thinking if the Palmieri one goes through and there’s no first given on that one then NJ might want a kid better than 4th on Simmonds.

we can easily say a 4th for Jumbo or Simmonds

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Palmieri And Kreider could be making it tough on their teams by blocking certain teams in a trade.(trade list) We could hope that they both want to go to Boston as a first choice. Last dead line trade for Stone wasn’t a great return and he resigned and is much better then Palmeri and Kreider,

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Commodore throws a lot of $hit out-there but this would be sweet if it happen. One less suitor for Kreider.

Well, Bergevin scouted two Avs games this week, I know he was in Colorado , apparently visiting his daughter who attends DU, ya right.

Reactions: TCB

YouTakeTheVan

Feb 6, 2017
Is Kase our only move or are we still looking for a RW?
Yes, we have Cap space and ability to upgrade; it's just a matter of which option(s) they can reach agreement on. General picture communicated by those with good connections is we'll pick up Kyle Palmieri or another middle six winger - there's probably a plan A, B, C, D, who knows. Maybe more moves depending how that one shakes out, time and Cap permitting.

NiftyWasNasty

Nasty in a good way
Dec 29, 2014
If that were true they would have at least given him a look. Try to get him and Lauzon competing for a spot.
Garbage...Boston's incredibly deep on defense, not a lot of opportunity here especially on the left side. He makes at least 15 NHL teams right now...maybe 20. Again, I have to ask, are you basing any of your opinion on watching him or what?

Reactions: Strafer and sarge88

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Finger crossed that Kase stays healthy and especially away from concussions. If yes, I think we got a player.

Still would love to add another RW today but it seems like there is bidding war right now for the popular ones like Palmieri and Kreider. Hoping that Sweeney can pull a sneaky one and adds Smith from the Predators. He could be this years Johansson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->