Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I only see one move that legit makes their team better (Coleman to TB).

I think all of the moves made them better than they were. You can’t have enough depth. But that’s not what I was saying, I was wondering if those moves were as much about preventing the Bruins from getting those guys as it was about them improving their own clubs.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
To be fair, Washington could add a 47 year old janitor and play him as a 6th defenceman vs Boston and I’d still question if the Bruins could put up over 2 goals per.

Anything they add makes me concerned lol.

Not to mention Tampa getting free dmen. Depth never hurts on the back end.

Washington owns the Bruins. They could start 4 lines of HFBoards posters and still pose a serious threat.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Foligno has excellent defensive impacts but he's not great offensively. Not really a need for the Bruins.

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
Foligno has excellent defensive impacts but he's not great offensively. Not really a need for the Bruins.
he is definitely a need on the 3rd line. need a banger. need another good forechecker on that line. danton heinen will be a healthy scratch come playoff time. he was last year. need to make a hockey trade here.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
he is definitely a need on the 3rd line. need a banger. need another good forechecker on that line. danton heinen will be a healthy scratch come playoff time. he was last year. need to make a hockey trade here.
They have bangers on the fourth line. They need to score with the third line. They're not doing that with Foligno subbing in.

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
They have bangers on the fourth line. They need to score with the third line. They're not doing that with Foligno subbing in.
does heinen or kuhlman bang harder than foligno? foligno also has 10 g on the season. doesnt have to be foligno.

athanasiou for heinen +

pageau for heinen +

even

derek grant for heinen

Reactions: Strafer

YouTakeTheVan

Feb 6, 2017
Zboril has no value.
Don't tell the Devils -- he was listed in the rumored trade package.

If I'm trading with the Bruins, I look at the way they've identified and developed D prospects and make it a priority to pick off what I can. 23-year-old (happy birthday) NHL ready defenseman with a good size, mobility, and pedigree, and four seasons of affordable team control? Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad