Manhattan Beach
Here's something for everyone.

thumb_1.jpeg

Reactions: Sawdalite

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
uu i dont have any "game worns" im gonna try to get that TK one just for shits and gigs

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
They’re running a live auction for the jerseys worn in today’s game.

Download Handbid and search Philadelphia Flyers Game-Worn jersey auction.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
View media item 5219
m9YBDzq

Hopefully this pic goes through...Everything pre-2011/2012 (Richards/Carter/Primeau/Gagne era) is up in the attic I believe. Cleaned out my room today lol.

My sister and myself travel for work a lot, and anywhere she or I go, we usually pick up something for eachother..Historically, I usually choose a player t-shirt, she usually picks something better haha. For me, I loved collecting shirts to workout/lounge around etc. - hence the random non-Philly players.

Not really happy with Fanatics or Adidas when it comes to jerseys or t-shirts, and/or basically our entire team, so I really haven't personally bought anything new.

Gotta do my jerseys one day, but this was exhausting.

Last edited:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Actually it was 16.10 at the airport.

For 2 dogs and auntie ann pretzel.

If you put an authentic type Philadelphia Pretzel and Whiz between two Auntie Anns... is that a Philly Cheesepretzel Sandwhich?

... and BTW... if you're talking PHL Airport, that is not in New Jersey... and you posted in the wrong Thread... unless you wore a Blouse while eating it. :neener:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
If you put an authentic type Philadelphia Pretzel and Whiz between two Auntie Anns... is that a Philly Cheesepretzel Sandwhich?

... and BTW... if you're talking PHL Airport, that is not in New Jersey... and you posted in the wrong Thread... unless you wore a Blouse while eating it. :neener:

I started on the AC Line NJ Transit which goes to Philadelphia.

Because it's in my report I can put it in this thread.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I started on the AC Line NJ Transit which goes to Philadelphia.

Because it's in my report I can put it in this thread.

Haha... boardering finely between a Technicality and Fake News... We must leave that open for each of us to determine.

We'll have to file it in the grey area of the 'All bLOUse Talk' Thread.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad