ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
You recall how much these have gone for in the past?
This is the first time they auctioned the helmets, they usually sold them outright. Here's a link to helmets they still have and you can get an idea what price point they may end. The last stadium helmets were probably $100-200 more than regular helmets.

Item Catalog

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This is the first time they auctioned the helmets, they usually sold them outright. Here's a link to helmets they still have and you can get an idea what price point they may end. The last stadium helmets were probably $100-200 more than regular helmets.

Item Catalog

I meant the green jerseys, sorry for any confusion

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
HC Finally after 2 weeks of waiting for the Lender to send the Title to the Vineland DMV I was able to go in today and complete the process and they gave me NJ Plates. It was Weird to Get my NJ CDL A on 2/25 and drive with PA Plates for 2 weeks till Finally today was able to complete. NJ makes no sense, they should let you do this prior to moving.

So after that I went to have the car inspected and thankfully I passed good till March 2021 and registration good till 2020.

Then I had to have progressive cancel my PA car insurance and start a NJ car insurance. What's really dum is I had the snapshot discount which knocked my rate down 65.00 bucks which was nice. I have to do this all over again because they can't switch the discount which made no sense.

Lastly, I had to mail my PA plates back to Harrisburg.

So Finally totaling 3 weeks I'm finally done and probably paid

Registration and Title 131.50

License 100 due to me having a CDL

Fingerprints 56

Total 287.50 to finally be done.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
HC Finally after 2 weeks of waiting for the Lender to send the Title to the Vineland DMV I was able to go in today and complete the process and they gave me NJ Plates. It was Weird to Get my NJ CDL A on 2/25 and drive with PA Plates for 2 weeks till Finally today was able to complete. NJ makes no sense, they should let you do this prior to moving.

So after that I went to have the car inspected and thankfully I passed good till March 2021 and registration good till 2020.

Then I had to have progressive cancel my PA car insurance and start a NJ car insurance. What's really dum is I had the snapshot discount which knocked my rate down 65.00 bucks which was nice. I have to do this all over again because they can't switch the discount which made no sense.

Lastly, I had to mail my PA plates back to Harrisburg.

So Finally totaling 3 weeks I'm finally done and probably paid

Registration and Title 131.50

License 100 due to me having a CDL

Fingerprints 56

Total 287.50 to finally be done.

Lou, I love you man, but this thread is about jerseys..as in the sweaters players wear when they play hockey.

Reactions: Rebels57

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I find it quite ironic how the Nazi SS Helmets were brought up in this Thread... and then the Thread was commandeered in a bloodless coup... Coincidence or master plan?

Am I being paranoid fearing a march through the HFBOARDS... beginning with New Jersey... knocking off one Thread at a time?

Has PHILOUDELPHIA, who had already established a foothold on the Forum in recent months, set his sights on conquering the entire Great Informational Highway?

Will the new Fuhrer gather up all the SS Helmets at Meigray and March across Board?

Those who fail to learn by History are destined to relive it... I call for all Blouse People to make a stand and reclaim our Thread.......

BLOUSES FOREVER.......

... Please :help:

:soap:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I find it quite ironic how the Nazi SS Helmets were brought up in this Thread... and then the Thread was commandeered in a bloodless coup... Coincidence or master plan?

Am I being paranoid fearing a march through the HFBOARDS... beginning with New Jersey... knocking off one Thread at a time?

Has PHILOUDELPHIA, who had already established a foothold on the Forum in recent months, set his sights on conquering the entire Great Informational Highway?

Will the new Fuhrer gather up all the SS Helmets at Meigray and March across Board?

Those who fail to learn by History are destined to relive it... I call for all Blouse People to make a stand and reclaim our Thread.......

BLOUSES FOREVER.......

... Please :help:

:soap:

First of all notice this is the 9th edition. I don't recall 8 previous editions of all blouses talk.

If you look at the previous thread the 8th edition it's called all jersey talk.

So I'm talking about NJ stuff in the 9th edition and that's it capiche.

If HC wants to talk about blouses or selling women's shoes like Al Bundy or Kevin Oshea this is fine.

But any NJ news like my trip to the DMV or a NJ establishment is justified in this thread.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
First of all notice this is the 9th edition. I don't recall 8 previous editions of all blouses talk.

If HC wants to talk about blouses or selling women's shoes like Al Bundy or Kevin Oshea this is fine.

But any NJ news like my trip to the DMV or a NJ establishment is justified in this thread.

I’m genuinely not sure if you’re serious or not here, Lou.

It’s fascinating.

There’s definitely been eight blouse threads and zero New Jersey threads.

Hell the last one was titled “New Adidas Jersey unveiled”

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
In all seriousness, New Jersey is America's armpit and all talk of the toll-booth capital of the world should be strictly prohibited.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
In all seriousness, New Jersey is America's armpit and all talk of the toll-booth capital of the world should be strictly prohibited.

You bite your tongue, good sir. Northern NJ sucks, but southern NJ is beautiful. The only other state that I've ever visited that needed to be broken into two states based on being completely different between regions is California.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
You bite your tongue, good sir. Northern NJ sucks, but southern NJ is beautiful. The only other state that I've ever visited that needed to be broken into two states based on being completely different between regions is California.

I do love Cape May.

Reactions: Starat327

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

Frankly, Mein Fuhrer, I'll go one further and state that your DMV Story is so darn uninterestingly boring that it doesn't belong in this Thread for that fact alone.

May I suggest that you establish a Dedicated Thread titled on the lines of, 'Boring Posts About Inane Problems In States In America That Don't Fit In Any Other Thread - Inaugural Edition'.

HC has graciously renamed this Thread as to aid lost souls... and/or Conquering Zeros... such as you... so please take the hint and move along on to one of your LOUsy Threads... lest we be forced to start an uprising and stealthily infiltrate your Food snorefest with Posts about hot dog mustard stains from Hot Dog Sandwiches -- yes, I said Hot Dog SANDWICHES -- on our various Hockey Jerseys/Blouses... Shall we make March 17, 2019 a Day That Will Live In Infamy?

Please cease and desist your Bloodless Coup before it starts to get ugly... as ugly as one of your other Empirical senseless and boring inane Threads.

:nono:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad