ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I’m genuinely not sure if you’re serious or not here, Lou.

It’s fascinating.

There’s definitely been eight blouse threads and zero New Jersey threads.

Hell the last one was titled “New Adidas Jersey unveiled”

HC, I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.

You created the 8th edition of the All Jersey Talk thread and here is a picture of the title. After you named it All Jersey Talk thread you then mention the addidas jersey but you kept the Main title all Jersey talk.

There for me putting my NJ business in the 9th edition is justified.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Frankly, Mein Fuhrer, I'll go one further and state that your DMV Story is so darn uninterestingly boring that it doesn't belong in this Thread for that fact alone.

May I suggest that you establish a Dedicated Thread titled on the lines of, 'Boring Posts About Inane Problems In States In America That Don't Fit In Any Other Thread - Inaugural Edition'.

HC has graciously renamed this Thread as to aid lost souls... and/or Conquering Zeros... such as you... so please take the hint and move along on to one of your LOUsy Threads... lest we be forced to start an uprising and stealthily infiltrate your Food snorefest with Posts about hot dog mustard stains from Hot Dog Sandwiches -- yes, I said Hot Dog SANDWICHES -- on our various Hockey Jerseys/Blouses... Shall we make March 17, 2019 a Day That Will Live In Infamy?

Please cease and desist your Bloodless Coup before it starts to get ugly... as ugly as one of your other Empirical senseless and boring inane Threads.

:nono:

First of all buttercup, We had a little chat about it in the 8th edition and HC was helping me out and I was following up.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read or comment on my posts. I have plenty who do like it.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
First of all buttercup, We had a little chat about it in the 8th edition and HC was helping me out and I was following up.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read or comment on my posts. I have plenty who do like it.

Hey, Moon Pie -- and what's with you and food. Anyway? -- you marxed in here... errrr... marched in here uninvited... We did not invade your chowmein... I mean domain.

Please LOUs the attitude. :fight:

Reactions: Rebels57

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

HC, I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.

You created the 8th edition of the All Jersey Talk thread and here is a picture of the title. After you named it All Jersey Talk thread you then mention the addidas jersey but you kept the Main title all Jersey talk.

There for me putting my NJ business in the 9th edition is justified.

God bless you, Lou, holy **** :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Starat327

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Those are the ones with the awful millennials in the commercials, right? By Jobu, if I just had one top turnbuckle to go off of ...

Hey Cap'n... please don't feed the invading Trolls.

God bless you, Lou, holy **** :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You see what I have to put up with here? ... Reading Skills 101 Dropouts.

TBH, It was funny... until he set up Camp here. :mad:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
You have completely whiffed on this issue. He's no troll at all and doesn't deserve to be labeled as such.

It is clear that the invasion is succeeding... maybe already successful.

If you guys want to roll over and follow Mein Fuhrer... go ahead, WTF.

So tell me, Cap'n... What's your opinion on the elimination of the major Traffic Circles in New Jersey... and how have you personally replaced all the missing Diners for your Sunday After Meeting Brunches?... I'll hang up and listen. :popcorn:

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
656EFEAD-546C-409B-A2D1-4931DA1776D1.gif
Don’t talk about jerseys, avoid New Jersey. Thoughts on this whole mess.

Reactions: Rebels57

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
the hole point of me posting NJ stuff here is that it was suppose to be the 9th edition of the all jersey talk thread.

For some reason Saw and others can't figure that out even when I post with proof that the previous edition was called All Jersey Talk.

So since that time Saw wants to troll me. So we have been going at it lately.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
the hole point of me posting NJ stuff here is that it was suppose to be the 9th edition of the all jersey talk thread.

For some reason Saw and others can't figure that out even when I post with proof that the previous edition was called All Jersey Talk.

Lou, I think it was meant to be an all encompassing Jersey thread in the sense of sweaters/uniforms. @Hollywood Couturier is famous for his jersey collection, so I think that the purpose of the thread is fairly obvious.

I dont particularly care, I think it's kind of funny, to be honest. But I think its important to note the original idea behind the thread (thus the renaming of it from a 'jersey' titled thread to 'blouse') was meant to talk about the clothes people wear, not the state.

Reactions: Sawdalite

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Lou, I think it was meant to be an all encompassing Jersey thread in the sense of sweaters/uniforms. @Hollywood Couturier is famous for his jersey collection, so I think that the purpose of the thread is fairly obvious.

I dont particularly care, I think it's kind of funny, to be honest. But I think its important to note the original idea behind the thread (thus the renaming of it from a 'jersey' titled thread to 'blouse') was meant to talk about the clothes people wear, not the state.
Do people wear blouses in New Jersey?

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

A Freudian statement if I've ever seen one.

:naughty: :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad