ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Haha... boarding finely between a Technicality and Fake News... We must leave that open for each of us to determine.

We'll have to file it in the grey area of the 'All bLOUse Talk' Thread.

Yeah dude, I posted about it 2 days ago lol

FF7 is my all-time favorite game by a wide margin so I am incredibly excited for this.

Haha... boarding finely between a Technicality and Fake News... We must leave that open for each of us to determine.

We'll have to file it in the grey area of the 'All bLOUse Talk' Thread.

tenor.gif

I already have a special name.

Louphemisims

To boldly go where dum hasn't gone b4.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Anyone have any advice for framing jerseys? I want to get like 8 done...I don't want to pay outrageous prices either lol.

Last time I sent mine to Dynasty sports, loved it, but again - I don't really want to blow 1500 on framing lol

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Anyone have any advice for framing jerseys? I want to get like 8 done...I don't want to pay outrageous prices either lol.

Last time I sent mine to Dynasty sports, loved it, but again - I don't really want to blow 1500 on framing lol

What kind of frame job are you looking for? Just the jersey or like pictures and stuff too?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Just the jersey's couldn't care less about the pictures lol

Alright, just checking.

My jerseys are hung in shadowboxes that I buy from AC Moore. They're $149.99 full price, IIRC, but they're always at least 40% off, sometimes as much as 60%. All you need is a hangar and a couple push pins. It gets the job done for a small price figure. It also allows you to switch out jerseys of the cases so that you can change it up a little bit throughout the year.

I've gotten a little lazy lately making sure that sleeves are perfectly sitting but if you want to do so they'll look even better.

5D40tUF.jpg

Bd6i908.jpg

Bd6i908

5D40tUF

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Couturier This is beautiful. Mama mia. I need the story of that Dybala jersey.

Thanks so much for the advice.

I'm a Juve supporter (before it was cool). It's Dybala's shirt from the Supercoppa in 2017 against Lazio. He scored two goals in the match. I also have a yellow Dybala from 17/18 and a blue Argentina from his first start with the senior team where he promptly got a red card and cried. He's one of my favorite players to watch in the world.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

usahockey22flyers

Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I'm a Juve supporter (before it was cool). It's Dybala's shirt from the Supercoppa in 2017 against Lazio. He scored two goals in the match. I also have a yellow Dybala from 17/18 and a blue Argentina from his first start with the senior team where he promptly got a red card and cried. He's one of my favorite players to watch in the world.

How do you ever get your hands on one of those?...that is incredible.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
How do you ever get your hands on one of those...that is incredible.

Soccer Auctions - CharityStars

This site gets them pretty often and the money goes to charity so that's a plus.

They get a lot of Roma stuff also, which you're a supporter of right?

There's a lot of cases where you're not exactly sure if/when it was worn but with a little research you can figure it out. Roma does a pretty damn good job of tracking their stuff though so it's pretty easy with their stuff.

usahockey22flyers

Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Soccer Auctions - CharityStars

This site gets them pretty often and the money goes to charity so that's a plus.

They get a lot of Roma stuff also, which you're a supporter of right?

There's a lot of cases where you're not exactly sure if/when it was worn but with a little research you can figure it out. Roma does a pretty damn good job of tracking their stuff though so it's pretty easy with their stuff.

As an internet poster to another internet poster, I just want to say that I love you. This is incredible. How the hell have I never seen this before?

Thank you. Grazie per tutti amico.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
As an internet poster to another internet poster, I just want to say that I love you. This is incredible. How the hell have I never seen this before?

Thank you. Grazie per tutti amico.

Glad I could help, haha.

Soccer shirts are a little confusing when it comes to match worn stuff and what not regarding the wording. So if you ever have any questions just send me a PM or post in here.

Io mangio la pizza.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Alright, just checking.

My jerseys are hung in shadowboxes that I buy from AC Moore. They're $149.99 full price, IIRC, but they're always at least 40% off, sometimes as much as 60%. All you need is a hangar and a couple push pins. It gets the job done for a small price figure. It also allows you to switch out jerseys of the cases so that you can change it up a little bit throughout the year.

I've gotten a little lazy lately making sure that sleeves are perfectly sitting but if you want to do so they'll look even better.

5D40tUF.jpg

Bd6i908.jpg

Very nice!

Love the Provy Wheat Kings jerseys.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I like these frames the best - I have 6 of them. I originally ordered my first 4 from That's My Ticket, but they stopped carrying them. My last 2 were from the NHL store. Basically, exact same frame - the trim on the front is just a tiny bit different....

If you catch a sale, you can get them from the NHL store for around $140-$150...

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I would settle for a legit DIY how to, rather than put that much money out on frames.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I would settle for a legit DIY how to, rather than put that much money out on frames.

I will admit - they are not cheap. For me, I like the look more than pinning it flat. These have a door on a hinge and open up. The jersey hangs on a hangar bar.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
God I’ve spent 5 minutes trying to post a gif and my dumbass can’t figure it out.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Hey @Hollywood Couturier - do they usually auction off the hockey fights cancer jerseys, or give them to survivors, cant remember?

Usually auction them off on Meigray Auctions

The military are usually the only ones they give away.

FWIW; At the Game tonight it appeared that at least a couple Warmup Jerseys were given to people with Cancer... the little boy who dropped the ceremonial Opening Puck was wearing a Giroux Jersey--it was so large on him that it looked like a dress Haha... cute--and another that I can't recall--Couturier???--but I remember noting it to my son when I saw it on the Scoreboard.

I'm assuming that they handed out a limited number and will auction off the remaining, unlike the Military ones... but who really knows for sure.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->