ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
This is a Thread dedicated to discussions of Hockey Sweaters (Blouses) and Uniforms... or other Sports Uniforms -- in a related manner -- no matter which State or Commonwealth... or Province, Dominion, or Country... or even City, County... or Beer League... Yada, Yada, Yada.

HTH

Sorry for talking about an NJ landmark in a Jersey talk thread. I promise it will happen again.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
You weren't the first haha... no problem... there is no such thing as bad publicity -- or hits -- in an often forgotten Thread. :thumbu:

Well, I been waiting forever for a Royal Farms near me and EHT finally has one. They really rebuilt that area. New Walmart, Sams club among stores built on Fire road.

If you on ACX and take the GSP exit 7 south they the first exit off GSP

Reactions: Sawdalite

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
And one near the end of construction on Blackwood-Clementon Road, next to the Wells Fargo Bank... Across from where the KMart used to be.

Oh, I noticed when I was at the one for work in MD this past week.

Not only do they sell the incredible chicken. They made a few hot dogs, but they had a Chicago style and 3 or 4 other possible creations.

I tried 2 of them and not bad, including a chili dog.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Lou just mind ****ed all of you and turned this into a New Jersey thread after all.

Game, Not Blouses.

I turned into the skid.

tenor.gif

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Lou just mind ****ed all of you and turned this into a New Jersey thread after all.

Game, Not Blouses.

Yeah... I realized that early on. Haha... But it was just so nice to see this Thread near the top of the list once again.

...Probably would have been a better approach to have retitled this using 'Sweater' rather than 'Blouse'... but this is just so funny as an inside joke for the Regulars here. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->