ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
FWIW; At the Game tonight it appeared that at least a couple Warmup Jerseys were given to people with Cancer... the little boy who dropped the ceremonial Opening Puck was wearing a Giroux Jersey--it was so large on him that it looked like a dress Haha... cute--and another that I can't recall--Couturier???--but I remember noting it to my son when I saw it on the Scoreboard.

I'm assuming that they handed out a limited number and will auction off the remaining, unlike the Military ones... but who really knows for sure.

TK was the other one. TK has done a lot with that teenager.

Reactions: Sawdalite

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I do not. @shipwreck does, I believe.

Yes, I have the 50th anniversary Giroux one that he signed...

pJgRdVc.jpg

9dnm52K.jpg

36398974-1879227448805646-2908432242306973696-o.jpg

3dIAYHf.jpg

15391298-1298401320221598-8235061223568890871-o.jpg

OJVaIda.jpg

1AlEVBG.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@shipwreck thanks for sharing, much appreciated!

@Hollywood Couturier as our resident expert - any idea what the timeframes is on wearing to posting for auction?

So, it ranges honestly. I’ll continue to keep an eye out. Normally they’d probably be up by now so they might just be giving them out. I’ll say that if they’re posted tomorrow the auction probably will end the last week of December.

Reactions: Starat327

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Might be the wrong thread, but anyone haven any idea where I can get merch with that FC looking logo the players have been sporting on their hats and when they went to Europe they had the warm-ups with the logo, it looks like a family crest of sorts, Philadelphia Flyers Hockey Club I believe is what the logo says, sorry for being cryptic, but thanks in advance!!!!!!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Might be the wrong thread, but anyone haven any idea where I can get merch with that FC looking logo the players have been sporting on their hats and when they went to Europe they had the warm-ups with the logo, it looks like a family crest of sorts, Philadelphia Flyers Hockey Club I believe is what the logo says, sorry for being cryptic, but thanks in advance!!!!!!

You'll have to be a member of the team or someone will have to sell it who works for the team on eBay or something.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Yep, i'm not sure if they're gonna get auctioned off. They probably were just given away at this point.

They did every other year - but maybe... Sometimes they have held off a month or so before stuff gets put up... Occasionally. I think they did that with the military warmup jerseys one year. So, we'll see...

RonHextall27

Mar 12, 2008
Halifax, NS
I've got this guy on the way. Edge 2.0. I would love to find an authentic 2019 stadium series practice jersey or Adidas on ice regular, but all I see are the overseas junk. At least the last Reeboks are good quality.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: shipwreck

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have very serious question on how Stewart's jersey is already at $360. @Beef Invictus you know you coulsve waited to take it that high, right?

Hell if I know. Bicep sweat (even though he never wore it)?

Also, just some general info since this might be your first time bidding on anything Meigray.

1. I'm not sure if any money from this auction goes to the actual charity. It doesn't mention it specifically.
2. If you're located in NJ, they will charge you tax sometimes in auctions. Always when you purchase directly from them.
3. You're probably aware but you can also always pre-order the actual game worn jerseys as they're being worn on the ice which is a fun little thing to do. Also don't have to pay the full amount until they get the jerseys in (which is usually after the season).

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hell if I know. Bicep sweat (even though he never wore it)?

Also, just some general info since this might be your first time bidding on anything Meigray.

1. I'm not sure if any money from this auction goes to the actual charity. It doesn't mention it specifically.
2. If you're located in NJ, they will charge you tax sometimes in auctions. Always when you purchase directly from them.
3. You're probably aware but you can also always pre-order the actual game worn jerseys as they're being worn on the ice which is a fun little thing to do. Also don't have to pay the full amount until they get the jerseys in (which is usually after the season).

Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm technically over in the city for now, so I think oll br able to escape the sales tax. The third point was cool to know, I may have to look in to that depending on whose Jersey I end up with. I cant decide between Stewart or Hagg. Maybe both?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm technically over in the city for now, so I think oll br able to escape the sales tax. The third point was cool to know, I may have to look in to that depending on whose Jersey I end up with. I cant decide between Stewart or Hagg. Maybe both?

Oh boy, lol.

https://meigray.com/itemcatalog.aspx?categoryid=4546

Then just click on "Newest First" and they'll have the set ones. I believe they're done with the Set One Orange and Black jerseys and will be done with Set Ones after this road trip for the Whites. They'll have the Set Twos up sometime in the near future.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad