Player Discussion Alexander Ovechkin (Vol. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I guess you dont know your Brett Hull history. Brett Hull was actually born in Canada and has duel citizenship. The only reason he ever played international hockey for US was because he was passed over by Canada in 1986 to play in the IIHL world hockey championships. When Canada didnt invite him USA hockey gave him a call.

My apologies.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I guess you dont know your Brett Hull history. Brett Hull was actually born in Canada and has duel citizenship. The only reason he ever played international hockey for US was because he was passed over by Canada in 1986 to play in the IIHL world hockey championships. When Canada didnt invite him USA hockey gave him a call.
Same thing happened with Della Donne with US/I think Australia, Russia might be more proactive with lil Ovy.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
To me, this is the original gold standard of Ovi highlights, poor quality and everything:

Hell of a song choice, too, especially looking backwards now...

I agree man this video is classic. Love the fact that it includes some of the plays that did not result in goals.

Anybody good with video editing on here that can make this one into better quality?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I’m hoping we see a more dedicated Ovy each summer now....

I am impressed with the dedication Ovechkin showed in training this off-season considering all the things that happened to him this season but honestly I wouldn't have cared if he came in looking like Big Buff.

As far I am concerned he can do whatever he wants for the rest of his career. He's earned it for carrying a franchise for the last 13 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad