NESN Alex Kraemer out at NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Guilty as charged.
But by commenting on her looks was the only way to get her attention and piss her off.
Talking about how she treated people / coworkers or other things wouldnt because I doubt she gives a ****.

So like I said let her mount her broom and gtfo of here.

This I had no idea about, haven’t been on the board as much as in years past so I missed that story. That’s turrible and I’m glad she’s gone on that note. We love Fenway

Reactions: Ladyfan and Strafer

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts

I’ll never forget that infectious smile.
Too funny

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Guilty as charged.
But by commenting on her looks was the only way to get her attention and piss her off.
Talking about how she treated people / coworkers or other things wouldnt because I doubt she gives a ****.

So like I said let her mount her broom and gtfo of here.

I don't follow such things but really, was mistreatment of co-workers, etc. a major problem?

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Rob was my favorite. He knew hockey and the players seemed to like him. He was friendly when he was down near us .

We saw him on the subway in Prague (He is very tall...like 6'6") . He came over and said hello.[/QUOTE/

I always liked him, and he seemed to genuinely like the Bruins & their history (wrote a book, I believe). Then again -- surprise! -- others slagged him off as goofy, weird, etc.

Last edited:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
What she did to Fenway was enough for me.
Read the earlier posts.
Theres more. But you **** with my friends and I respond.

Without getting too silly about it, I read Fenway's posts. If there were previous posts from others in a position to know what they're talking about, I missed those.

In the event, it's a lame gig. And they *only* reason for it is to draw male viewers. Sorry. And again: I'm a big "Taps" fan. She's great, she knows her stuff, and she's a professional. Very pleased that she's gone on to bigger and better things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer and Ladyfan

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Without getting to silly about it, I read Fenway's posts. If there were previous posts from others in a position to know what they're talking about, I missed those.

In the event, it's a lame gig. And they *only* reason for it is to draw male viewers. Sorry. And again: I'm a big "Taps" fan. She's great, she knows her stuff, and she's a professional. Very pleased that she's gone on to bigger and better things.

KT was the best there was. No argument from me there.
This one here though, theres more. Lot more. Some things involving Fens that he can share but I wont. Then theres other things. That I also wont share.
But I will say that not only the NESN crew be better off, so will the players and their families.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
KT was the best there was. No argument from me there.
This one here though, theres more. Lot more. Some things involving Fens that he can share but I wont. Then theres other things. That I also wont share.
But I will say that not only the NESN crew be better off, so will the players and their families.

I see. That's unfortunate. Thanks.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
If I’m not mistaken, Naoko left in order to raise a family. Agree, though, she knew her stuff and was not there for the eye candy.

I believe that was Sarah Davis, who replaced Guerin Austin when she went to the Red Sox.

They all read this site.

Unfortunately they take it out on Fenway.

IIRC, Jack used to post here on rare occasions. Doesn't surprise me NESN folk read this site - it's a pretty good place to get the pulse of the fanbase. It's unfortunate that anyone takes the negative stuff out on Fenway, who does a great job here and I can tell is an absolute professional in his job.

Last edited:

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
A former Bruins beat reporter tweeted that she was the reason why Tuukka took his midseason leave of absence. I'd post the tweet here but this person's account is locked. So...yeah.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
A former Bruins beat reporter tweeted that she was the reason why Tuukka took his midseason leave of absence. I'd post the tweet here but this person's account is locked. So...yeah.

This is very serious if true. If a reporter for the network that covers the team caused a disruption that made the starting goaltender take a leave of absence, then I have lots of questions...

First would be why was she still employed after that alleged event?

Reactions: Strafer

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I always liked him, and he seemed to genuinely like the Bruins & their history (wrote a book, I believe). Then again -- surprise! -- others slagged him off as goofy, weird, etc.​

Rob was well informed on hockey and all of the history. I have the book that he and Steve Babineau (did the photography) put out "BLACK AND GOLD" . It is a cool book for Bruins fans

He could be silly . I remember before the pregame skate he would be down behind the bench near us. He would (sometimes) juggle a few pucks.

I remember some show where he and Muzz (Glen Murray)were skating with kilts on. Muzz was from Nova Scotia and was of Scottish descent.

I am not sure what Rob is doing now but he was by far my favorite of all who have been doing the interviews. He was very friendly .

Last edited:

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I always liked him, and he seemed to genuinely like the Bruins & their history (wrote a book, I believe). Then again -- surprise! -- others slagged him off as goofy, weird, etc.​

Rob was well informed on hockey and all of the history. I have the book that he and Steve Babineau (did the photography) put out "BLACK AND GOLD" . It is a cool book for Bruins fans

He could be silly . I remember before the pregame skate he would be down behind the bench near us. He would (sometimes) juggle a few pucks.

I remember some show where he and Muzz (Glen Murry)were skating with kilts on. Muzz was from Nova scotia and was of Scottish descent.

I am not sure what Rob is doing now but he was by far my favorite of all who have been doing the interviews.
I liked Rob too. He made it entertaining and made the game seem fun.

Naoko was probably the best pure interviewer, and I have a soft spot for Sarah Davis. But Rob was probably the most entertaining.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
This is very serious if true. If a reporter for the network that covers the team caused a disruption that made the starting goaltender take a leave of absence, then I have lots of questions...

First would be why was she still employed after that alleged event?
My guess would be since her contact was up at the end of the year, they didn't want to drag it out or create even more drama by also terminating her after he took the LOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad