Ales Hemsky Appreciation Thread

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
5 million a year for a half assed effort on most nights is more than enough appreciation.

Maybe he will put out for his new team. He has talent maybe even more than when he was young just doesn't keep it turned on. Lost interest here.

Oilking83

Jan 14, 2009
Oil Country
5 million a year for a half assed effort on most nights is more than enough appreciation.

Maybe he will put out for his new team. He has talent maybe even more than when he was young just doesn't keep it turned on. Lost interest here.

Can we trade this guy?

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
On many, many evenings, he was the only player on this team worth watching. I'll miss the guy. :clap:

Best of luck, Ales Hemsky.

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
Definitely a good watch sometimes. Will miss that for sure.

Get Ottawa to the playoffs Ales. Go Ottawa go.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
One of the best talents we have had in 20 years. He certainly made me rise out of my seat on more than one occasion and is one of my favorites!

I will always wonder how great he could have been if he had half of Rudiger's heart.....

Thanks for the memories Hemmer.

All the best.

Last edited:

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Yr1wHpA.jpg

:cry: :( :cry: :(

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Everybody thinks about the Detroit goal, but my favorite ever Hemsky goal was in Game 1 against the Hurricanes.

We had blown a 3-0 lead and everything was going wrong. All of a sudden Hemsky gets the puck, comes flying down the wing and scores a beautiful goal. Was such a clutch goal that should have sent the game to OT. That's what Hemsky gave us for a long time. A player that could turn any game around in a second. We haven't had a player that could just make a play out of nothing like that since I've been watching the Oilers.

Thanks for the memories Ales.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Everybody thinks about the Detroit goal, but my favorite ever Hemsky goal was in Game 1 against the Hurricanes.

We had blown a 3-0 lead and everything was going wrong. All of a sudden Hemsky gets the puck, comes flying down the wing and scores a beautiful goal. Was such a clutch goal that should have sent the game to OT. That's what Hemsky gave us for a long time. A player that could turn any game around in a second. We haven't had a player that could just make a play out of nothing like that since I've been watching the Oilers.

Why does no youtube of this goal exist? One of my favs as well. Curse you Conklin!

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010

t9KAZNW.jpg

Why does no youtube of this goal exist? One of my favs as well. Curse you Conklin!

Skip to 2:50 :

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Hemsky is playing live on Snet West, game is about to start.

I hope he lights it up tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad