Aho 1 point in 6 games, time to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
really rich coming from a dude with the picture of Laine lol

Laine had what, 1 goal in his last 41? (who cares what the actual stats were)

but, is it time to worry?

no?

6 games man... who comes up with these? like what kind of a person jumps the gun like that

Hughes pointless.... time to worry?

Dallas one win in 7 games, time to worry?

McDavid hasn't scored 50pts yet... he might not reach the 200pt plateau... time to worry?

don't look now Colorado is 5-0-0, will they go 82-0-0? time to worry?

jesus man... this generation

Last edited:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
If the Canes were 1-6, I'd start worrying about Aho, but they are 6-1.

He lit it up Liiga the year after his draft. He scored 24 in his rookie season, 29 in his 2nd season and 30 in his 3rd season. He'll start scoring again as he didn't "forget" how to score.

And if the Canes are 6-1 without Aho scoring, I'm excited to see what they can do when he does start scoring.

icanconfirm

Oct 18, 2015
Antarctica
really rich coming from a dude with the picture of Laine lol

Laine had what, 1 goal in his last 41? (who cares what the actual stats were)

but, is it time to worry?

no?

6 games man... who comes up with these? like what kind of a person jumps the gun like that

Hughes pointless.... time to worry?

Dallas one win in 7 games, time to worry?

McDavid hasn't scored 50pts yet... he might not reach the 200pt plateau... time to worry?

don't look now Colorado is 5-0-0, will they go 82-0-0? time to worry?

jesus man... this generation
You sound like a person that would go down with the Titanic because everything will turn out fine. Dallas, Hughes and Aho are all terrible. Dallas has been terrible for a while now, not just its last 7 games. Just look at their total goals scored last season. The only reason they even made the playoffs is because Bishop played out of his mind.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
You sound like a person that would go down with the Titanic because everything will turn out fine. Dallas, Hughes and Aho are all terrible. Dallas has been terrible for a while now, not just its last 7 games. Just look at their total goals scored last season. The only reason they even made the playoffs is because Bishop played out of his mind.

Aho hasn't been "terrible". Other than the CLB game, where he did strubble, the eye test and all the advanced metrics say he hasn't been terrible at all. He's been snake bitten, which isn't unique to this season as he's been a slow starter in 2 of his 3 seasons. The Canes are 6-1 with him struggling to score so I'm good with that as I'm confident he'll start scoring.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007

you sound like someone that would illegally invade a nation because of a misunderstanding due to how easily worried you get

if 6 games gives you anxiety like this, i wonder how come you're still alive after Laine's garbage performance last season that spanned over half a season

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
He got traded to Tampa and it didn't make any news... Strange.

That’s suppose to be funny I guess, mcdavids numbers slaughter kucherov from points per game to time in the league, points per game and hardware, kucherov is surrounded by all stars mcdavid isnt

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
That’s suppose to be funny I guess, mcdavids numbers slaughter kucherov from points per game to time in the league, points per game and hardware, kucherov is surrounded by all stars mcdavid isnt

The best player in the world is the holder of Ted Lindsay, by the definition of the award and the expertise of the voters.

Hopefully McD can regain his earlier position playing with the 50in18 Draisaitl.

swedehollow

Aug 15, 2018
Bigger contract = more pressure . Probably just need to adjust. Some players seems to react positively after the *big* contract signing, others goes into a slump.

Last edited:

Cane mutiny

Ahoy_Aho
Sep 5, 2006
Why does the OP care? Why should anyone care except the Canes org and their fans? Aho will be fine. No worries here.

Reactions: Tryamw

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Do Canes fans want him to get going?
Send me $20, and I'll bench him in my fantasy league.

Boom. 10 point week guaranteed.

this is actual foolproof. Someone send him money, I need Aho to do something too

hell I’ll give you my email so someone can etransfer me $10

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
this is actual foolproof. Someone send him money, I need Aho to do something too

hell I’ll give you my email so someone can etransfer me $10

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Who said you could get cut in and prophet from my traditional bad luck dark cloud. Hell, I had Zibanejad on the bench week 1, and Holtby in over Hellebuyck last week. Jets and Rangers fans should be sending me money too!

icanconfirm

Oct 18, 2015
Antarctica
Aho has now 3pts in his last 5games... is it time to worry?
We're bragging about empty net points now? One that barely skimmed his leg and went in the net? You're right, he's an elite player once again. The truth is that the Canes are falling back down to earth and Aho is still no where to be found. Embarrassed by San Jose and Anaheim. The well is drying up and your supposedly best player is focused on where to vacation in the summer.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
We're bragging about empty net points now? One that barely skimmed his leg and went in the net? You're right, he's an elite player once again. The truth is that the Canes are falling back down to earth and Aho is still no where to be found. Embarrassed by San Jose and Anaheim. The well is drying up and your supposedly best player is focused on where to vacation in the summer.

is it time to worry tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad