Aho 1 point in 6 games, time to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
We're bragging about empty net points now? One that barely skimmed his leg and went in the net? You're right, he's an elite player once again. The truth is that the Canes are falling back down to earth and Aho is still no where to be found. Embarrassed by San Jose and Anaheim. The well is drying up and your supposedly best player is focused on where to vacation in the summer.

You seriously think they're some kind of cinderella team? WTF man? That team is built to success and no one should be surprised their hot start. There is no better balanced team in NHL at the moment. That 3rd line could be top line some of the inferior teams, and we didn't even started about defence..

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Ah yes. The long con of dedicating your life to hockey, becoming an elite NHL player, getting paid and then just not caring anymore. It's a classic, really.

You act like this has never happened.

And I wasn’t saying that’s the case here, I said he’s too talented not to turn around. Just like San Jose. When both had 0’s I was one of the only ones (outside sharks fans) who said they will come around (I’m
Not predicting them to be elite or anything) but playoffs most certainly.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
For real tho what is wrong with this guy? And just to clarify I’m asking about Aho and not the super delusional poster who Aho must have cut in front of in line at the movies or something when he was 10.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Everytime i see his name i think of 'Ahi' aka yellow fin tuna Yellowfin tuna - Wikipedia
I'm guessing in Finnish that Aho = Ahi Fish.
upload_2019-10-28_18-22-44.png

Reactions: Fixxer

bobc222

Mar 10, 2017
Statistics are quite misunderstood by many hfboarders. 10 games is not even enough. 15 isn't either.

Reactions: Devonator

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Who said you could get cut in and prophet from my traditional bad luck dark cloud. Hell, I had Zibanejad on the bench week 1, and Holtby in over Hellebuyck last week. Jets and Rangers fans should be sending me money too!

You should rename your team Rich Prince from Nigeria

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
We're bragging about empty net points now? One that barely skimmed his leg and went in the net? You're right, he's an elite player once again. The truth is that the Canes are falling back down to earth and Aho is still no where to be found. Embarrassed by San Jose and Anaheim. The well is drying up and your supposedly best player is focused on where to vacation in the summer.

YEAH YOU TELL THESE JABRONIS.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.

I'd like my bottle of Sam Adams Utopias, please.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.

Thanks Jeff Bezos. Put me down for 1 beer please.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I like the cut of this guy's jib

I'm changing my request to a Utopias as well

Problem:
AVAILABILITY

Limited Release
Utopias is not shipped to or sold in 15 states including: AL, AR, GA, ID, MO, MS, MT, NH, NC, OK, OR, SC, UT, VT, and WV.

... or awesomeness, as it will be brought to you Smokey and the Bandit style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad