Aho 1 point in 6 games, time to worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.
as has been pointed out, this is beyond ridiculous. I want to know why @Recipe Unlimited @koalabear9301 @Comrade Detective @mickeymike01 @Brandon Reid @ManwithNoIdentity and @McNurse aren't also being called out for liking this nonsense. You all need to apologize.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017

koalabear9301

Cero Miedo
May 9, 2016
Baltimore

Lurk Muller

Oct 11, 2018

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
He was a one hit wonder. Because he played one good season, finnish posters on HF board hyped him like he was a three headed Crosby.

Carolina made the mistake to pay him big time. He is not worth the money and never will be. I honestly think they should trade him as long as some other GMs think he only had a slow start.

I will give anyone that quotes this after the season ends a free beer if Aho will have more than 20 points at the end of the season.

I would even bet on Haula having more goals than Aho has points at the end of the season.

Haula deserves his 1C spot. Or at least make Staal 1C and Haula 2C.

And no, this is no trolling. I'm absolutely honest about it.
Your quote about Patrik Laine:
The Jets should just let him go. All he can do is shooting. He sucks at everything else. You have to adjust the other two guys on the line to him scoring. It isn't really worth the time a top 6 forward gets.

He'll end up playing in his home country. He isn't at NHL level and never will be.

About Mikko Rantanen and his new contract:
This will be an ugly contract. He isn't half the player MacKinnon is and will probably earn almost two times more.

You love Finnish players, huh? ;)

Last edited:

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
You love Finnish players, huh? ;)

It doesn't stop there, here he is on Kakko:

Where does all this hype come from? Watching him during the last WC has been a huge disappointment. I'd throw in my 5$ betting on him not beeing part of the team at the end of the season and/or not having more than 30-40 points.

He will never be as good as Lori Jehtera

And Kotkaniemi:

Leddy for Kotkaniemi

Would be a steal for Montreal

Filppula:

How about Filppula for Detroit? He is just taking a place away and has no value to improve Detroit by any mean.

[MOD] He was last online around 2am EST this morning, but hasn't posted since his infamous post in this thread.

I'm beginning to think he never planned on actually buying us all beers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad