Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monsters tie it up with another PP goal. Sikura with the goal. Tarasov 12 saves on 14 shots.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monster get the lead on Sherwood goal. Playing better on front of Tarasov so he can get comfortable.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I thought Tarasov looked good. The guys up front settled down and it really helped Tarasov get into a comfort zone. The second goal was off a bad deflection in front, nothing he could do, so overall he played well.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Tyler Angle with a PP goal. Game tied 1-1.

Edit: Dunne scores with Foudy assist. 30 seconds apart. 2-1.

Edit: no assist for Foudy. Still looking at it so they may add an assist later.

Last edited:

jacketsnation

Jul 25, 2017
Is it me or does this monster team look good!?

Angle, Meyers dunne,foudy, tfw gerbe,

our d is soild

Peeke, bayreuther,Clendenin

Both goalies are good
Kiclenkins
Tarasov

I'm pumped

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
They have looked good this year. Its too bad they are really only playing all exhibition games as there are no playoffs. As I type this Jake Christainsen made it 6-2.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Tarasov gave up early goal on 2nd shot he faced. Didn't see it though as the stream crapped out. AHL tv has gotten worse each year its been out.

Foudy set up Angle real nice shorthanded, but the goalie made a real nice save to rob him. Foudy looks good in the AHL. If he played like this in Columbus, he would stay up there.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Tarasov gets his second win. 17 saves on 20 shots. Pretty much all 3 goals would've been tough saves, one he was screened on, the 3rd was redirected by our own defenseman and he had no chance. He also got his first assist on Simpsons empty netter.

Monsters have won 5 in a row.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I for one am glad we kept both elvis and korpi to allow him to continue to get his feet wet in the AHL. He might not even be ready next year after we make our pick. But I’m glad he’s getting minutes in
I don't know why anyone would want to rush kids to the NHL. That is how bad teams ruin good prospects. Unless he shows up to camp playing like Carey Price (and I would still start his season in the AHL) I'd like to see Tarasov get most of next season in Cleveland and maybe be a late season call up for a taste.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I don't know why anyone would want to rush kids to the NHL. That is how bad teams ruin good prospects. Unless he shows up to camp playing like Carey Price (and I would still start his season in the AHL) I'd like to see Tarasov get most of next season in Cleveland and maybe be a late season call up for a taste.

Yep. Trade a goalie, sign a cheap backup to a one year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad