Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monsters win 4-3 in shootout. Nice win against a good team. Kiv 36 saves on 39 shots. Peeke with 2 assists, looked real good on 3 on 3 in OT. TFW with an assist, his 4th.

Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I said it once and I’ll say it again, Tyler Angle could be a good NHL player. Look at this display of skating on his goal:

I heard an interview with him, sounds like he has a Calvert style of play. I don't know if he is an NHLer but that sounded like the style he hopes and expects to play.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monsters win 3-1. Kiv 41 saves on 42 shots. Foudy still out, and Gerbe has missed the last two. Kiv has looked pretty good.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
I'm pleasantly surprised. I saw that Chicago was 8-1 coming into last night's game, and I thought it might be a long weekend.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Is this guy going to get called up at some point this year?
Its tough to say. While he looks real good on the PP, all 4 of his goals and 2 assists are on the PP, even strength is a different story. Depending how the Jackets season goes, if they fall out of contention he might, but I feel if he gets a look, it may be next season.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Angle looks quick and nice release on his shot. For a 7th round flyer, he could be another diamond in the rough. Too early but certainly showed more than I expected.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Foudy is playing for the Monsters. Game tied 1-1. Simpson scored fron TFW and Gerbe. TFW's sixth assist.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
According to Monsters Backers on facebook, Trey Fix-Wolansky is done for the year. My girlfriend belongs to the group and showed me a picture of him in the hospital. Didn't say the reason.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Yeah, the team rarely says anything. Last year Dalpe was practicing and looking close to coming back, next thing you know, he is on crutches and isn't coming back. Don't know why it is such a secret in the AHL. At least give a time frame if you're not going to disclose the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad