Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
how's Josh Dunne doing?
Honestly, I haven't really noticed him, good or bad. I looked him up and saw he had 5 points in 17 games so far, including an assist in their last game, which I didn't get to watch. That point snapped an 8 game pointless streak, which probably had something to do with not noticing him. I'll try to watch him Friday when we go. He is kind of like how Stenlund would get sometimes, the 2nd or 3rd period would roll around and I would see him and be like, I didn't know he was playing tonight. You start paying attention to others and just don't notice him.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monsters down 4-0 to Milwaukee. Everybody doesn't look good. Berube pulled for Greeves. Bemstrum not really noticable.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Watching Greaves go through his routine before the period starts reminds me how much I love how each goalie has their thing and its always the same routine every time.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Why did they put Bemstrom on the third line?
Don't know, was kind of wondering myself. He was with Heluka and Dunne. He did play the power play though. If I had to guess, it was probably to get him used to playing after being off so long. Probably didn't want to rush him in. Maybe he will get more time tomorrow.

Reactions: VT and LJ7201
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad