Affiliates VIII: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Gotta give Milano credit. 3 points tonight, 10 in the playoffs. Getting involved in the d zone. 3-3 in the third.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Doing in the NHL is showing him the middle finger.
I’d say 14g in 55g at 8 minutes a night is pretty damn remarkable. 2nd in the league in points per minutes played , as a rookie . I’d say Karlsson being a Sedlak type player here , leaving only to become a #1 C and scoring over 50g last year , as the ultimate middle finger to Torts . But atleast we have guys that will play a heavy game

Reactions: Xoggz22

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
It would be. But he almost was at 12 minutes a night.

So a quick extrapolation to say 16 minutes a night brings him to 19 g's. IF he has learned to be better defensively and can stay on the puck he would be a great add to next year's Jackets if Bread leaves. Or at the very least he could regain some value as a trade chip.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Milano might be a solid NHLer next year, who knows. But I put zero stock in those extrapolations. Milano scored almost all of his goals in the first few games after being re-inserted in the lineup (this happened a few times). And then his battle level would wane and he would be the worst player in the lineup for long stretches. He deserved to be sent down.

Reactions: Doggy

pled

Sep 7, 2009
not sure if gav is allowed or even want to join but he could help for last game.
Hope Clendening and Tex can be in cleveland tomorrow

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
According to ahl.com Texier is back with Monsters. Probably too late to matter. Should have just let him start his off season.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Milano Letestu DeSalvo
Tex Dalpe Broadhurst
MacInnis Barach TFW
Bittner Scott Foudy

Cross Cockerill
Somerby Collins
Carlsson Simpson

Thiessen
Kiv

no Sherwood/Stenlund

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Dalpe. 2-0. TFW assist. Where was this Sunday? Would be nice if the series was 2-1 instead of 3-0.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
4 goals in 10 minutes. 2 power play goals. Talk about a collapse. Its like they completely forgot how to play.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
not sure if anyone mentioned it but Thissen is back as 2nd/3rd/coach goalie.

Reactions: Doggy

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Utica Comets fan here. The Comets just signed a former player of yours in Carter Camper. He put up good numbers for you in his stretch there, 42/53GP. My question is, "Did he put up those points on the wing or as a center. It appears our braintrust has signed him to play center. Want to clarify that issue. If his points came from the middle it would back up their move.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Utica Comets fan here. The Comets just signed a former player of yours in Carter Camper. He put up good numbers for you in his stretch there, 42/53GP. My question is, "Did he put up those points on the wing or as a center. It appears our braintrust has signed him to play center. Want to clarify that issue. If his points came from the middle it would back up their move.
he played center most of his time in cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad