Proposal: Acceptable Trouba trade

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Eklund reporting Wings, Leafs and NYI all offering big deals to Chevy for Trouba. Eklund, meh........but never know

I hope it’s true and Chevy pulls the trigger. I’m of the belief that if someone doesn’t want to play for a team the team has to get rid of that player ASAP. If the return is good he should be traded tomorrow.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I would be happy to get a 1b center in return for Trouba. We have been fine in the past without him and we can survive without him now. Certainly makes our D weaker, but we will score so many goals it won't matter! :)

Reactions: Ippenator

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I would be happy to get a 1b center in return for Trouba. We have been fine in the past without him and we can survive without him now. Certainly makes our D weaker, but we will score so many goals it won't matter! :)

Let’s trade him for Matthews then, Leafs got their 1a center now :)

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Wouldn't mind seeing Trouba go to Detroit. He can't complain since he's from the area but on the other hand that team is not winning anytime soon. Love to see him in that ironic situation. Only thing from a Jets perspective is I'm not sure who we would want coming back.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Wouldn't mind seeing Trouba go to Detroit. He can't complain since he's from the area but on the other hand that team is not winning anytime soon. Love to see him in that ironic situation. Only thing from a Jets perspective is I'm not sure who we would want coming back.

Let’s drain them on picks to make sure they won’t start winning any time soon.

1stDan

Jan 6, 2018
Larkin is having contract issues I think.

That kids is a stud and is one of the best pure skaters i have seen.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Why should the lottery bound Wings trade for Trouba? Just wait two summers and get him for free.
No out of the playoff team should trade for Trouba. Obviously he doesn't want to sign long term.

Reactions: DRW204

ello

Jun 12, 2018
No thanks.

Wheels is the heart and soul of this team.
His contract is up next year and it is very likely he prices himself off of our team. If you're the Jets, you take this deal and run IMO, but it makes no sense for Ottawa to pick up a 31 year old Wheeler on an expiring contract.

Would love to get the local boy Stone on the Jets tho.

Reactions: Ippenator

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014

Leafs fan coming in peace here. If it's a 1B center you're looking for, I'm sure a deal around Kadri would be in discussion?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad