Post-Game Talk (GBU): A New Low

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I can't believe putting our best shot creator together with the black hole of possession that is Ristolainen ended up going exactly the way we predicted it would.

I hope they say they quit. It's less embarassing than the truth.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Dear Sabres: at least pretend like you care.

I feel badly for all Sabres fans, but especially the STH's.

I wonder what's going through Montour's mind right now? What, in the actual ****, did I get into?

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Alright, I'm coming out of it. I haven't raged over a loss like this since the Philly series in 2011.

Time to go to the Beauts game!

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I get that they're paid a lot of money. But if the attitude on a message board is so defeated imagine being part of it.

Shouldn't be an excuse, shouldn't be acceptable but let's not sit here and act shocked that players look demotivated.

Put yourself in eichels shoes and tell me you'd look like you had undying passion given the teammates and coach. If you think you're frustrated at housley and sobotka as fans, imagine putting up with it on a daily basis.

Again I think there can always be more heart but if you think you have more passion for this team than eichel, reinhart, risto and 90% of the rest of the roster you need to get over yourself.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I was out with my kids this afternoon so I missed this one.

But man, looking at the SOG...are they playing to get Housley fired now? People who watched: is that what it looked like?

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I get that they're paid a lot of money. But if the attitude on a message board is so defeated imagine being part of it.

Shouldn't be an excuse, shouldn't be acceptable but let's not sit here and act shocked that players look demotivated.

Put yourself in eichels shoes and tell me you'd look like you had undying passion given the teammates and coach. If you think you're frustrated at housley and sobotka as fans, imagine putting up with it on a daily basis.

Again I think there can always be more heart but if you think you have more passion for this team than eichel, reinhart, risto and 90% of the rest of the roster you need to get over yourself.
But I thought we fixed the culture?

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Skinner manned up when asked it's probably not a fair question but you haven't scored in 11 games.....He said It's fair and didn't catch an attitude then preceeded to answer the question....he gets my respect for that.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
But I thought we fixed the culture?
No losing team has a good culture.

In fact, if you do it's a sign you don't care lol.

Or that you believe the team is headed in the right direction but we know that's not the case

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011

But man, looking at the SOG...are they playing to get Housley fired now? People who watched: is that what it looked like?
I had a similar post earlier when watching the game. It could just be coincidental but it does make you think.

Buff15Sabres

Mar 23, 2017

It was worse.

Sabres had 9 shots on goal until about the 2 minute mark in the 3rd when we pulled the goalie. We had a flurry of non-dangerous shots that got the total up a bit.

Hutton kept the game from being a blowout.

Easily the worst effort game of the season.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
He knows exactly how to answer the question, it’s just not worth it to give the media the sound clip and he might as well wait for the end of the year interview to say his feelings
That's basically what I was saying....but you are right.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
f***ing Housley.

I can't even listen to this tool anymore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad