Post-Game Talk (GBU): A New Low

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Just when I think "This is the worst Sabres effort I've seen", they blow right by it.
Jack didn't give 1 f*** all game. He's the leader, the team followed by also not caring.

f*** this team. They didn't deserve the effort I put into this post. I don't think I've ever questioned the effort of a team as much as the 2015 -2019 Buffalo Sabres. It borderline makes you want to cheer for another team, just to see someone try.

ISeeStars

Jun 23, 2018
Iowa
This team today might be the worst Sabres team to date. Even beating out the Rolston/Nolan era teams.

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
If Housley gets fired...ya, I'll be happy.

But deep down, part of me says "Jack can literally give up, and get coaches fired. That's two now"

He can't just show up when its prime time vs the Leafs. He has to show up all 82 games, or he'll never get this team to the playoffs, and then go on to Kessel his way to a cup somewhere else.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Even if I hated the coach I would care about my own stats and if I’m losing I’d want the other team to pay eith their blood for it.
We need the right kind of individualists and psychos on the team.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
I really only care if Eichel is putting up points in my Fantasy League. I don't care what else anyone does on the roster anymore.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY

But deep down, part of me says "Jack can literally give up, and get coaches fired. That's two now"

He can't just show up when its prime time vs the Leafs. He has to show up all 82 games, or he'll never get this team to the playoffs, and then go on to Kessel his way to a cup somewhere else.

Nobody should be safe.

This team is full of garbage from the owners on down.

Reactions: ISeeStars

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington

Please let Housley finish the season. We just solidified a top 10 pick.

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
He was bad but he's coming off a stretch of some of the best hockey he's played in his career.

Bigger talking points IMO, such as...the middle six sucks balls

The middle six has sucked all season, everyone in Buffalo knows that. That doesn't mean our f***ing captain can take an entire game off. He had multiple good deployments, a power play, some extended zone time, and didn't move his feet at all. He just glided with the puck, hoping to thread a needle on a high risk play.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Big fat U:
Vancouver and Rangers might be ahead of us with their rebuilds sooner rather than later...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->