Post-Game Talk (GBU): A New Low

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Just by watching the Press Conference Housley looks defeated and out of answers

I agree with you. That is usually when it is truly time to fire a coach, in any sport. "Out of answers" is a good way to put it.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
I don’t get the hate on Eichel. He didn’t play that bad. He can’t carry corpses.

He was HORRIBLE in that Avs game. What are you watching?

He has the size, strength, and talent to single handedly put the puck on his stick and dangle any time he feels like doing it. He can make you say "Did you see THAT?" any time he is in the mood.

Unfortunately, that is not often enough.

He really lacks in the leadership department and he straight up is not ready to be this team's Captain. That's all screwed up.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Housley isn’t going anywhere, JB already confirmed this. I’d be shocked if Housley doesn’t start the year behind the bench.
That's exactly what is going to happen.

As for me, I am contemplating entering a 12 step Sabreholic recovery program. At least until the Housley era is over.....

Heck, there might be a new business opportunity hidden somewhere in this. Unless the Pegula's have already thought of it.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
That's exactly what is going to happen.

As for me, I am contemplating entering a 12 step Sabreholic recovery program. At least until the Housley era is over.....

Heck, there might be a new business opportunity hidden somewhere in this. Unless the Pegula's have already thought of it.

The Pegula's probably have a secret brewery and operate an alcohol rehab program. The rehab program teaches patients to be patient and keep investing money in the Sabres because things will get better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->