Post-Game Talk: A frustrating 5-2 loss to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
He’s a bottom six player at best. Not worth a first round pick. Scouted as a third liner if everything aligns.

Not really in the range of those guys. Sorry

McCann has 9 points. Vatrano has 10.

Our depth players are hurting us. He has one more points than Denis Malgin who has played 10 fewer games

Bottom Six Player, so is McCann (1st Round Pick), so is Vatrano(undrafted) so still dont see the difference.
And Crouse overall play look simular to McCann one.
So i would say for Crouse if can hold this role a real good year.
Bjugstad 3rd line Player( also 1st round Pick), should i go on??

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Call up Hawryluk and/or Greco?
It's great that Hunt "looks good out there" but he has one assist in nine games.
Lammikko has five assists in 25 games but all those came in one game.

Played a pretty good game the first two periods but the two goals in one minute killed us.
Yes. Time to mix it up

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Bottom Six Player, so is McCann (1st Round Pick), so is Vatrano(undrafted) so still dont see the difference.
And Crouse overall play look simular to McCann one.
So i would say for Crouse if can hold this role a real good year.
Bjugstad 3rd line Player( also 1st round Pick), should i go on??
Crouse isn’t good. If you’re using those guys as the reason he is having a real good year then I don’t know what to tell you.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Crouse isn’t good. If you’re using those guys as the reason he is having a real good year then I don’t know what to tell you.

Sorry from 11 games in the NHL send to AHL, back to stay in the AHL play already 25 games 6 Points +6, Pk Unit Player. I dont know where you can step up more.

McCann play 2nd Line Center, Crouse 3rd Liner not everyone can be a top Scorer, everyone has to find their Role and when you play your role good, you have a real good Year.
I also can say as a Top 6 Player 26 Points are not enough to called a real good Year.

I dont call McCann a good year in the Role he current plays. He cant handle the skill level is matching in the current line match Up. But McCann scored most of his Point on 3rd Line and current Lamminko plays good but cant score on 3rd Line, but was able to play against the skill lvL on 4th Line match ups.
So with trocheck get Injured we placed a lot of Players on other Line match ups. Lamminko and his Line can play the 200 game but not able to get the scoreing on their Match up. So is 4th Line, and so is our new Grinding Line the 2nd Line.

So i still can call a 3rd Liner former 1st Round Pick, have a real good Year playing up his role.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
We looked good for a while, can’t hold on and figure it out for a full 60. It’s funny how we keep losing to teams with a lot of new young talent in the lineup. Our younger non-veteran supporting cast are out- matched.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
We looked good for a while, can’t hold on and figure it out for a full 60. It’s funny how we keep losing to teams with a lot of new young talent in the lineup. Our younger non-veteran supporting cast are out- matched.

Lu goal off his mask on the SHG and then that non-clear so 3 plays cost us the game with Dadonov missing breakaway to put us up 3-2

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Luongo was pissed in his post gamer...only guy in the room that says it like it is...only thing that matters is wins.

Funny that Jameson asked Boughner and Luongo the same question about taking a positive from the game about the PK and two very different responses.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Depends which goaltender shows us up for us
Yeah another bad game for a Panthers netminder. Naturalstattrick had the chances pretty much tied for each team. You read the last couple pages and you would think Florida got destroyed, but Lu spotted them 2 bad goals. This effort should win most nights. But (I believe you noted this before) they usually play down to bad teams, and not only are the Rangers bad (lost 5 of 6) our goalies this year can't stop their shots.

Bruins play vs Tor @OTT

Habs play @CHI @Minny

Florida plays vs NYR @STL

Should win both those and pick up at least 2 points on each team they're trailing.

Reactions: RainingRats

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Why did i have to do so, why. I had this feeling, but the defensman Pairing who didnt iced the Puck and all the other on the Line. Was Matheson, Pysyk.
Its not like matheson has already a problem with pressure Situation.

But also big miss play from Lamminko on the 3rd Goal free Ice, he should Ice the Puck there or flip it high, iceing would be the better option. For my Side i give the missed Iceing chance before the 3rd Goal on Lamminko.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Luongo was pissed in his post gamer...only guy in the room that says it like it is...only thing that matters is wins.

That’s why I worry about the Team staying down there long term. They empty seats year after year is eventually going to force a move imo. They have to put together a few playoff seasons to gain some respect and trust.

I hope for the best. I really don’t want to cheer for a team in Quebec.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah another bad game for a Panthers netminder. Naturalstattrick had the chances pretty much tied for each team. You read the last couple pages and you would think Florida got destroyed, but Lu spotted them 2 bad goals. This effort should win most nights. But (I believe you noted this before) they usually play down to bad teams, and not only are the Rangers bad (lost 5 of 6) our goalies this year can't stop their shots.

Bruins play vs Tor @OTT

Habs play @CHI @Minny

Florida plays vs NYR @STL

Should win both those and pick up at least 2 points on each team they're trailing.
Yup

The last wildcard spot is ours for the taking if we can manage to get some decent goaltending.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
That’s why I worry about the Team staying down there long term. They empty seats year after year is eventually going to force a move imo. They have to put together a few playoff seasons to gain some respect and trust.

I hope for the best. I really don’t want to cheer for a team in Quebec.

Not with this state Tax, no big company with a solid Working Foundation, would miss on all the option, to pass on taxes.
I sayed on FB, you dont make Money here with Hockey, but with the Money they make with the Foundation, or better with the Taxes they dont must pay over the Foundation, make this State and Hockey team so interisting for Big Companies search for a way to pass on Taxmoney.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yup

The last wildcard spot is ours for the taking if we can manage to get some decent goaltending.

"Los Angeles is 1-3-0 in its past four games and 3-5-0 in its past eight. The Kings have scored two goals or fewer in five consecutive games.
Goalie Jonathan Quick will start for Los Angeles; he's 1-2-0 with a 1.69 goals-against average and .943 save percentage in three starts since returning from knee surgery".

Please Tallon, go get Quick

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Not with this state Tax, no big company with a solid Working Foundation, would miss on all the option, to pass on taxes.
I sayed on FB, you dont make Money here with Hockey, but with the Money they make with the Foundation, or better with the Taxes they dont must pay over the Foundation, make this State and Hockey team so interisting for Big Companies search for a way to pass on Taxmoney.

SSE can find anyplace to claim a loss other than a NHL team. The Venue makes the money no matter who’s there. I get that. If the owners are hockey fans at all and the money is good in QC they’ll go.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
SSE can find anyplace to claim a loss other than a NHL team. The Venue makes the money no matter who’s there. I get that. If the owners are hockey fans at all and the money is good in QC they’ll go.

Canada high taxes, not good. :D Sorry its Buisness, even they get a bit more Momey over the Hockey Club. But then the Buisness most rolling Quebec would be a self runner.
But Bettmann said last year there is no option to move a Team. Special with the upcoming expansion.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Viola probably got a decent paycheck from VGK and will get another one from SEA, with the help from taxpayers and SSE profits, I'd think he'd be pushing hard to get some playoff revenue and have this FLA investment paid off soon.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Canada high taxes, not good. :D Sorry its Buisness, even they get a bit more Momey over the Hockey Club. But then the Buisness most rolling Quebec would be a self runner.
But Bettmann said last year there is no option to move a Team. Special with the upcoming expansion.
Bettman preaching stability? Imagine that. No matter how you slice it. A professional hockey team being used for tax breaks and profit sharing isn’t good for the league.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
It has to be hard having to create your own momentum at home without a rabid crowd behind them. They were talking about it on the Altitude Feed. They had just come from Pittsburgh and were talking about the game atmosphere compared to the graveyard that is Sunrise. They were saying that the Cats have to have some mental fortitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad