Post-Game Talk: A frustrating 5-2 loss to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Why aren't the best players playing?

Also, if we are a bad team that's not going to make the playoffs what is the harm in giving MacDonald, Borgstrom, Hawrlyuk, Montenbeault a look at the NHL level?

You got me.

I still hate Boughner for benching MacDonald.

Reactions: pantherbot

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I haven’t been shy in saying that I can’t see the Panthers making the Playoffs this season. I still root for them and hope certain players develop.
I still think we can but with goals like the short handed one Luo gave up its hard to believe we’ll have the goaltending we need.

Reactions: Rahooji

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Huberdeau hit the side of the net somehow on two glorious opportunities in the 3rd. I guess the horseshoe has been removed from his ass.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
25 games already played 5 goals from a 21year old depth Player, that is in the range of McCann, vatrano.
So you can compare McCann and Crouse on their roles. So for him, a real good Year.
He’s a bottom six player at best. Not worth a first round pick. Scouted as a third liner if everything aligns.

Not really in the range of those guys. Sorry

McCann has 9 points. Vatrano has 10.

Our depth players are hurting us. He has one more point than Denis Malgin who has played 10 fewer games

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Call up Hawryluk and/or Greco?
It's great that Hunt "looks good out there" but he has one assist in nine games.
Lammikko has five assists in 25 games but all those came in one game.

Played a pretty good game the first two periods but the two goals in one minute killed us.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad