Post-Game Talk: A frustrating 5-2 loss to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Best line in hockey coming in, should be fun. Pretty big game because this team can't beat NYR.

Grubauer at 6-1 with a GAA of 3 and a save% at .900 shows how good their offense is.

Home change should help a bit, and players have to be disciplined, Avs powerplay is #1.

Reactions: harv33173

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
this is a very tough match-up!!!! i.m.o. the avs definitely have a BIG advantage. we will have to be at the top of our game, no mistakes with fabulous goal tending to have a chance. hoping some how we can pull off a win. avs are one of the top, most elite teams in the league i.m.o.!!! hoping for a win!!!!! GGGGGOOOOOO CCCCCAAAAATTTTTSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lemonlimey

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I wanted to hop out to the game tonight, but something came up for work. I've been a pretty good luck charm the last few, so if they lose tonight, it's 100% on me.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Crouse is coming around in Arizona. Huge on the pk and getting better every year. Could be a decent middle 6 forward in a couple years.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Specially because Crouse was ranked higher than Rantanen, so most assumed Colorado would pick Crouse... I remember cursing at the TV, never thought that the difference between them would be that significant though.

I rememeber we are all were hoping for Rantanen. I wanted Connor then if not Rantanen.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.

Reactions: gizmo12688

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
It's funny because all of those players were picked right before our picks. (Huberdeau, Barkov, and Crouse)
I tossed out The Ono Island Line as a name. It's almost in Florida.

We do appreciate any team beating the Senators in Colorado. Our super ideal draft is the Panthers with the #2 pick.:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad