GDT: 9/29/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay vs Pittsburgh @ Johnstown, PA [Preseason Game 5]

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
If Bish gets the last 2 preseason games, then other than practice, this is it for Gudlevskis and Poulin to make their statements.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
The player I've been the most intrigued with tonight, is Vladdy.

As for Drouin, he doesn't look intriguing at all, he looks great, period.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The player I've been the most intrigued with tonight, is Vladdy.

As for Drouin, he doesn't look intriguing at all, he looks great, period.

Vladdy's got some confidence out there. Could add a nice dynamic to the bottom-six.

We're down 4-2, sure, but there's a lot to be excited about. Drouin looks like a star player, fully arrived. Vladdy looks like a poor man's Drouin. Condra looks like a missing piece of the puzzle.

Now... If only could sort out the backup situation.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think it's a matter of effort on TKO's part. Which, I think we would get away with, if we could get a save or two.

Part of the magic on that line is how good they are in the corners. None of them seem too interested in that part tonight.

Yup, totally agree.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Vladdy's got some confidence out there. Could add a nice dynamic to the bottom-six.

We're down 4-2, sure, but there's a lot to be excited about. Drouin looks like a star player, fully arrived. Vladdy looks like a poor man's Drouin. Condra looks like a missing piece of the puzzle.

Now... If only could sort out the backup situation.

Confidence, that's the word I was looking for.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The man with the plan himselv, the YzerGod looking thoughtful and not very hppy, guess the goalie situation...the fact that no one have grabbed the 2nd spot yet despite the fact that it's fully open must be a huge weight on his shoulders.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The TKO line (without the O?) still has speed, they just don't seem to put in that little extra which made them great, hopefully it will come during the season and they are just trying to avoid injuries.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hopefully they are just resting Hedman and Palat...it's me praying really hard over here.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hedman hasn't been seen since the Short handed goal happened, hope he wasn't hurt in any way and it's just a precaution. Thankfully we have Boyle whonow have stepped in on 'd'.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: