GDT: 9/29/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay vs Pittsburgh @ Johnstown, PA [Preseason Game 5]

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
What the **** is this? You call this a man advantage? Come on, you don't even test their PK, it's öike a tw minute rest for them.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Pierre was beginning to ask about the small town Victor Hedman was from, then took a hard right turn and asked about his favorite moment from Slap Shot.

It happened during that exchange, and most importantly the narrative wasn't interrupted.

I guess NBC is studying up on how to tell hockey narratives they want for this season.

I was hoping we'd get a run down of the most recent census figures, major exports and imports, ethnic distribution, median and average income, per capita GDP, the top 5 employers and their relative employment distribution.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Pierre was beginning to ask about the small town Victor Hedman was from, then took a hard right turn and asked about his favorite moment from Slap Shot.

It happened during that exchange, and most importantly the narrative wasn't interrupted.

I guess NBC is studying up on how to tell hockey narratives they want for this season.

It's gotten comedic at this point.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
If Pierre had asked Hedman how his small hometown compares to the passion for hockey he's seen in Johnstown, I would have defended Pierre for the rest of my life.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'd have a threesome with Condra and Drouin after this game.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Man, four really bad goals have been scored on us tonight, this isn't a good showing by either of our backups and I have no idea who I would chose to help us get where we want to tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're getting plenty of PP chances. The difference in this thing has been goaltending, 100%.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The teams need to get better at creating chances though I get that they are ab it rusty still. Like I said, we should consider us lucky that we don't also have to play against Crosby and Kessel becuase we have enough problem keeping these guys out of our zone as it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad