LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

4874827-1652289316-tumbl.jpg

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Anyone have a tried and true slow cooker pulled pork recipe they'd like to share?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Holy shit.

The in-laws are putting down their lab tomorrow. It is time. Beefette explains this to The Child. She tells Meatbelle that the dogs body is broken, so a vet is coming to make her feel better but it means she will die and we won't see her again.

This f***ing savage ponders it and replies, "Can I see her broken body?"
Are we sure she didn’t get swapped with an evil universe twin at some point? Is she sporting a mysterious unexplained goatee, by chance?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Recipe I found does use both of those ingredients so it sounds like im on the right track.
The basics are the most important, then you can basically do whatever you want from there. Season and sear the meat first, add some liquid to the crockpot (apple juice/vinegar, bbq sauce with a little water, orange juice and citrus zest for carnitas, etc, etc), then cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 6. Shred and sauce, then consume. When I do carnitas I'll shred it and throw it on a sheet pan in the oven or heat it up in a pan to get some crisp.

f***, now I'm hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad